Day one on Duromine 30mg

StephanieGericke

Standard Member
Aug 7, 2020
Hi I am Stephanie I just started in Duromine took my first tablet this morning at 8:00.

My experience is as follow I had a bit of headache more like pressure so nothing serious. Dry mouth, and went to the bathroom alot. I am also having heart populations and dizziness. I am not sure if any of this is normal ? And if I sould phone the doctor.

I am definitely not hungry

If anyone can give me some advices I would appreciate it a lot.

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on starting your weight loss journey:party:
It can be not super easy sometimes, but we're here to support and motivate each other;):kissing_heart:

As for the Duromine pills, do you take 15,30, or 40 mg?

Reactions: Dre

EllieBellie

Standard Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi I am Stephanie I just started in Duromine took my first tablet this morning at 8:00.

My experience is as follow I had a bit of headache more like pressure so nothing serious. Dry mouth, and went to the bathroom alot. I am also having heart populations and dizziness. I am not sure if any of this is normal ? And if I sould phone the doctor.

I am definitely not hungry

If anyone can give me some advices I would appreciate it a lot.

My doc said ‘feeling your heart work harder is okay, but if you feel like it’s unsteady or irregular, call me ASAP’.

Google told me that dizziness was not a side effect of dopamine/high blood pressure and that I should check with a doc. I experienced it when standing up from a crouch. I also experienced my heart beating harder for most of the first two months, including when lying down in bed.

Reactions: April