Day 9 On Duromine

Cat26

Standard Member
Feb 7, 2015
Hey all!
I'm only into day 9 of my duromine journey and thought I'd post up why I started as well as my current experience on D.
Okay well I used to weigh 115.6kgs about 6 years ago and I lost nearly 35kilos of that with diet change and introducing exercise. The weight dropped off dramatically. However 6 years on and im still carrying around excess weight and an unhealthy BMI for my height and weight.
My starting weight 9 days ago was 84.7kg at 173cm tall.
With the help of Duromine I have dropped to 82.8kg, which is nearly a 2kg loss. This has been with exercise of 45mins a day and lots of walking. Its not quite the amount of weightloss I was expecting, as my doc told me that in the first month I should lose 2kg a week!! But im soldiering on and.hopeful that on my weigh-in in a couple weeks I'll have lost atleast 5 kgs and be under 80kg!!
My ultimate goal is to get to 70kilos.
On a side note, I have had no bad side effects on Duromine at all. I sleep well (8hrs a night), my mouth isnt dry (I drink 3-5litres of water a day) and I have no anger or depression. This is on 30mg subscription.
I will be upped to 40mg on my next script.
Anyway, thats me so far!! Feel free to comment :) :)

No more fat bum

Standard Member
Jan 12, 2015
Well done you're on track for your 2kg a week keep it up. A calorie counter app is a good way to measure input vs output. Remember if your exercising you need to eat more. I don't exercise at all ad have lost 8.2 in 4 weeks. Good luck with your weight loss :)

Cat26

Standard Member
Feb 7, 2015
Well done you're on track for your 2kg a week keep it up. A calorie counter app is a good way to measure input vs output. Remember if your exercising you need to eat more. I don't exercise at all ad have lost 8.2 in 4 weeks. Good luck with your weight loss :)
Thank you for that!! Wow 8.2 in 4 weeks??!! Thats amazing, well done!! How much do you want to lose in total? If u dont mind me asking :)
Im finding that the duromine isnt really supressing my appetite, im still as hungry as before!! Is that normal??
Thanks!

No more fat bum

Standard Member
Jan 12, 2015
I'd like to lose another 6kg it would be awesome!
Yeah I find its spead my metabolism but hasn't supressed it all together. I still get hungry around meal time. Can be cause I haven't drank enough water.
Just remember input vs output, If your hungry could be cause of how much exercise your doing, pull it back or eat more and see how this affects your results over a week. Good luck, look forward to hear how your going!!

Cat26

Standard Member
Feb 7, 2015
I'd like to lose another 6kg it would be awesome!
Yeah I find its spead my metabolism but hasn't supressed it all together. I still get hungry around meal time. Can be cause I haven't drank enough water.
Just remember input vs output, If your hungry could be cause of how much exercise your doing, pull it back or eat more and see how this affects your results over a week. Good luck, look forward to hear how your going!!
Thank you!! I'll give it a go, fingers and toes crossed! :) will keep posting my progress, I weigh in with my doctor on the 23rd!

Reactions: No more fat bum