Day 9, Duramine Has Stopped Working

Evielovescats

Standard Member
May 19, 2015
Central Coast, NSW, Australia.
Until day 5-6 I felt no hunger, no cravings (except for water), and felt slightly repulsed by the sight or smell of food. After that it has gradually become less efficient, I theorise I'm building a resistance to the Phentermine.
I still cannot sleep more than 6 hours a night (regardless of what time I take the pill) but more often than not it's around 4 hours, my mind has changed from being this sleep deprived.
I'm not taking Duromine tomorrow and I'm very interested in what will happen.

Audrey3

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2013
Until day 5-6 I felt no hunger, no cravings (except for water), and felt slightly repulsed by the sight or smell of food. After that it has gradually become less efficient, I theorise I'm building a resistance to the Phentermine.
I still cannot sleep more than 6 hours a night (regardless of what time I take the pill) but more often than not it's around 4 hours, my mind has changed from being this sleep deprived.
I do not think you are becoming desensitized to Duromine. Doctors suggest people take it for 3 months because after that the effects may lessen. A lot of people skip a day here and there so it may be a good idea to do that and see what happens. Usually it takes about 2 weeks for your body to become used to it, so give it a little more time and the insomnia should also improve.

Evielovescats

Standard Member
May 19, 2015
Central Coast, NSW, Australia.
After 6 days off I've caught up on sleep and am mentally prepared to start again. I've regained approx. two kilos but I'm not worried about that.
I took the duramine three hours ago, I've had a cup of coffee and a homemade banana smoothie and haven't felt hungry either before or after. I'm having the sugar cravings I usually would off of duramine but I feel like they'll taper off like the first day I took duramine.
I have about two weeks worth of tablets left, I'm going to try my hardest. I want to get to 75kgs at least but i won't be expecting a 10kg loss in two weeks, realistically even if it were possible Id probably end up sick or unable to work (nurse).

Audrey3

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2013
Jus
After 6 days off I've caught up on sleep and am mentally prepared to start again. I've regained approx. two kilos but I'm not worried about that.
I took the duramine three hours ago, I've had a cup of coffee and a homemade banana smoothie and haven't felt hungry either before or after. I'm having the sugar cravings I usually would off of duramine but I feel like they'll taper off like the first day I took duramine.
I have about two weeks worth of tablets left, I'm going to try my hardest. I want to get to 75kgs at least but i won't be expecting a 10kg loss in two weeks, realistically even if it were possible Id probably end up sick or unable to work (nurse).
Just be careful of the caffeine as well. A lot of people seem to be able to have coffee and tea with no side effects but it does affect others. So if you are not happy with the side effects and feel jittery or short of breath it could be the coffee.

Josephine

Standard Member
Jun 3, 2015

Hey Evie!

How is your journey going?

Don't give up!

Josie x