Day 7

Hurls

Standard Member
May 18, 2015
Hi,
My doc gave me a trial pack of 15mg last week and a script for 30mg. I have taken the 15mg all week and had most of the side effects mentioned, dry mouth, insomnia, crazy energy and itching at night. I have had to force myself to eat all week as I have had no desire whatsoever for anything, so the 15mg worked well. I filled my script on Friday for the 30mg and have taken them over the weekend. Side effects are the same but mouth is much dryer and I have dizziness when bending down and standing back up quickly. Funny thing is with the 30mg I have started to become hungry. Weird ha? Anyway I weighed myself this morning and I have gone from 116kg to 111kg so 5 kilo loss in 7 days. I am very happy with this and will continue on putting up with the side effects for now. I mentioned to the pharmacist about the insomnia and he said to try the Swiss sleep vitamins so I bought some and have taken them the past 2 nights. I have slept a lot more than the previous nights so they must be doing something.

X_sweetpeanz

Standard Member
May 31, 2015
Hey just wondering how your getting on? I started on 15mg yesterday and just looking for advice recommendations and to hear about other people's experiences :)