• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine Day 4

hello i have started duromine 40 gram and im on my day 4.
i have experiment side effect but today i feel great!my bmi is 44 and my starting weight is 133kgs.my picture isnt me as im ashamed to show myself and not very confident shy person.so im hefty lady and of to a good start.my target is to loose 55 kg.i just wanna know anyone out there like or has had succes with duromines amd startimg weight is ober 100kgs.pls

Hi

I'm over 100 kgs and want to lose around 40 kgs. I'm currently at the start of week 4 and have so far lost 4.8 kgs (damn you 200 grams).

You're not alone and no one here is going to judge. Everyone is very supportive and happy to share their stories and experiences.

This is the place to be! I started at 105k, I think you will do great. The first week you will see good results, I have not done exercise other than chase kids around and some walking, quite a bit of house reorganising ( nice side effect) lol. Be active

Reactions: KaylaLouise
I was 106.5kg 4 weeks ago, i am now 101.9kg I haven't done any exercise .
Please don't be ashamed, take one day at a time. Strive for small goals.
Everyone is supportive on here .

KaylaLouise said:
Weighed in today at the end of week 3 and I lost 1.3kgs this week ^_^ Damn that 200 grams that I didn't lose otherwise I would of achieved my first goal of losing 5 kgs.
That's awesome though!! Did you get back to Crossfit? I hope so. It's soooooo hard to get there.
Haha, I love the picture. It's so true.
I just weighed in, and apparently all this working out has been effective. I am down to 102.4kg, which means I've almost lost 10kg in 3 weeks!
To be honest I couldn't believe my scales - so I went and bought another set so I could always check. haha. But they both say the same weight!
What am I doing? Eating about 800-1200 cals a day (as nutrient dense as possible - my doctor doesn't believe in the starvation principle until you actually are skinny). I make sure I burn 600 a day. If I'm going out, I try and make good decisions, but if I don't, I don't beat myself up and make sure that the next day I workout a little longer.
I'm about to go away for a week for work, so I'll downplay the next week and just hope for no gains.
Keep at it everyone!

Reactions: Melmo
Wow Hannah that is amazing!! Are you seeing the results in the mirror too?

I haven't been back to crossfit but I have started playing squash a couple times a week with my bf and he makes run. I'm really enjoying it and it's nice knowing it is also help my weight loss.

Tomorrow is my official weigh in day and also the day I go back to the docs to hopefully get another script.

I'm currently down 5.7kgs. I started out 43.6kgs to goal and now I'm only 37.9kg away so that's nice.

It will be a nice little challenge for you. It doesn't mean you can enjoy yourself and have some treats but you just need to know when to say you've had enough.

Thanks for checking back in with me :)

Hey KaylaLouise, well done! 5.7kg is fantastic. And squash sounds fun (I'm way too uncoordinated). Glad you're enjoying it, that's the most important thing :)

I'll check in when I get back from the trip and see how you're going? Good luck at the doctors, I'm sure he'll be pleased.

Update from the docs. His scales show that I've lost 8kgs lol ill stick with what my scales show as I weigh on them more.

I decided to stay on 30mgs as it is obviously working for me and I don't have side effects. Higher dosages doesn't necessarily mean that you will lose more. He said that when my weight loss slows down we can look at putting me up to 40mgs if I chose.

my blood test results came back all good so pheeew!! He said my metabolism is in perfect working order so it's good to know that my metabolism is still firing even though I'm eating less.

Last edited:
Reactions: hannahmaw and Melmo
Congrats Kayla! 8kgs is amazing work. Haha, I love it when the scales at the doctors are more positive.
Glad your bloods are going well and the metabolism is working well, that's brilliant. I think I'll go up in dosage too once it slows down.
Just back from my work trip, I'm 99kg! So overall I've lost 13 kgs AND I'm in the double digits.
Back to Crossfit tomorrow (I think I had jet lag), so here's to more losses for both of us.
Well done!!

Hi Kayla, love hearing your story and following your progress . I'm on day 3 , was 100kg at the start and I aim to lose 20kg by Christmas , even saying that sounds like a massive hill to climb for me, but am determined . I've managed only 3-4 hrs sleep at night so far which I'm handling ok as have the energy during the day .

Thanks Riss, sometimes I think some people must be sick of hearing about my internal monolog of my weightloss journey. I'd definitely like to be 20kgs down by Christmas- maybe we can work on it together :)

Hannah well done!! Bet it feels amazing to be under that 100 kg mark. Now make me the promise you'll never be over that mark again!! :)

I can officially say that I've lost 8kgs that's what my scales show so that's exciting. Come on 2 kgs!!! I'm currently half way through my second packet of 30mgs.

I watched a show last night that I've seen plenty of times before called supersize vs superskinny. It was really good to put things in perspective. If you haven't seen an episode or heard of it before I'd suggest checking it out, it's a bit of an eye opener. They put two people in one house under medical supervision and swap diets. So you have one person who is severely obese and someone who is underweight and attempt to change their views on food. They do it for one week and you get to see their journey. They then check in with them a couple months down the track to see how they are going.

KaylaLouise said:
Thanks Riss, sometimes I think some people must be sick of hearing about my internal monolog of my weightloss journey. I'd definitely like to be 20kgs down by Christmas- maybe we can work on it together :)

Hannah well done!! Bet it feels amazing to be under that 100 kg mark. Now make me the promise you'll never be over that mark again!! :)

I can officially say that I've lost 8kgs that's what my scales show so that's exciting. Come on 2 kgs!!! I'm currently half way through my second packet of 30mgs.

I watched a show last night that I've seen plenty of times before called supersize vs superskinny. It was really good to put things in perspective. If you haven't seen an episode or heard of it before I'd suggest checking it out, it's a bit of an eye opener. They put two people in one house under medical supervision and swap diets. So you have one person who is severely obese and someone who is underweight and attempt to change their views on food. They do it for one week and you get to see their journey. They then check in with them a couple months down the track to see how they are going.

Well done your doing amazing . I love hearing everyone's progress and stories.

Today is day 4 on 40mg. I took my first tablet sunday morning and didnt sleep sunday or monday night. Last night i got to sleep around 4 am and was up at 7:30 and i kept waking up in that time. I dont think i have any extra energy i think cos now my body needs sleep. I havent been hungry at all which is good and i weighed myself today and i've lost 3.9kgs =) today i have noticed i feel really bloated

Last edited:
Hi, Nikki :)
You got to try get yourself as much busy as you can. Physically. Because you really need a good sleep(( Read our thread "Duromine side effect" there is one post about Lack of sleep. Maybe some tips will help you to get a good night sleep. Wish you the best!

Reactions: nikki82
Today is day 6 and last night i finally got a full night sleep. Still don't have any energy and i'm really tired. I cant exercise much as i have a knee condition but i do what i can. Today i've started to feel a bit light headed. On the plus side i've lost 4.4 kgs my next weigh in day is sunday so i hope i can make 5 kgs :)

Hey everyone,

I started Duromine 40mg on the 10th october so this is the start of day 4. I'm 24 (25 in a couple weeks) and i was very happy with myself until i fell pregnant with my son, then I started eatting more. I used to drink 1 coke a day before but since then it has increased to around 4-5 a day. I did try to stop once but got way to much side effects, headaches, dizziness etc so gave up trying to stop it. Eventually i got it down to 3 a day.

Last week i woke up and it just clicked that enough is enough, my son is 2 1/2 now so it is time to do something to get back my old body.

From there my hubby suggested i join a gym, yet i am not overly comfortable going plus then i would have to take my son or get a babysitter which would just be a headache. So I decided to get a stationary cycle for home, that way i can just do when ever i feel like it.

From there i got duromine 40mg, downloaded 2 apps which have worked great so far. calorie king and snap track.

With calorie king it has everything i need, add in what you eat, how much excercise and water intake. It also has a diary in it to keep track of your weight.

Snap track is basically making albums with pictures of your progress as well as your measurements.

My method for stopping coke is to leave a can open in the fridge on have a sip only when i feel dizzy which has worked well so far. I am only having abit under half a can now.

Duromine has given some side effects like the dry mouth, only had trouble sleeping the first night but fine after that. I assume because i also cycle just before bed so i already feel sleepy. I have been emotional, just by watching a sad movie i start crying which has never happened to me before.

Now it's day 4 and i am feeling great, still have a slight headache that won't go away but it is not as bad from day 1. I excercise around 1 hour a day and have limited calories. drinking at least 8 cups a day, when ever i feel like i want coke or hungry (when i have already ate) then i would have water instead which seems to put it off.

starting weight: 120.6kgs
Current weight: 118.5kgs

2.1kg in 3 days is a good enough start for me. I hope to get down to somewhere in the 80's.

Well Done Nikki. I am on day 4, haven't gotten onto the scales as yet, waiting for Friday but I haven't experienced much difference except that I am not sleeping very well since I started taking it. My appetite hasn't really decreased and I have no energy increase either. I am so tired all the time. Am hoping that I will have a good result when I do weigh in on Friday. I feel light headed if I don't eat for a few hours. I can't exercise much either as I have Heath issues as well. Together we can all help,and support each other.

Reactions: nikki82
Exactly 1 week and now down to 117.6kgs . So a total 2.8kg loss for the week.

Not getting much side effects now, yet i do tend to wake up a few hours earlier than normal.

Great loss I think! Little by little you will get closer to your goal.
Go girl you are doing great!
;)