Day 3

No more fat bum

Standard Member
Jan 12, 2015
Yesterday I started and by the afternoon my heart rate was slightly elevated I was feeling jittery and dry mouth with loads of energy.
Today feel a little jittery and feeling hungry
I'm on 30mg and drinking lots of water.
Breakfast I had a piece of toast
Snack grapes
Lunch pork with steamed veggies
I could eat more but won't.
Has anyone else felt hungry but maintained weight loss. I don't want to overeat as I want to change my portions. But I don't want to go into starvation either. Could it just be an adjustment period, Thoughts?

Nasisnz

Standard Member
Jan 8, 2015
Hi,
I went through the same thing at about day 4, I got through by preparing a days food the night before breaking it into 5 meals/snacks and setting an alarm for each one, I made sure I had water between each one (5l a day) this is making things much easier to manage now, try that

Kellyk2

Standard Member
Jan 4, 2015
Hi - I think probably the best thing to do for all of us is to plan what we are going to eat the night before.
My problem is not wanting to eat so I know I'm not having enough calories. I'm hoping by writing down bfast, lunch, dinner, its going to help keep me honest and make sure I do it.
Perhaps this could help for you? If you write it down and know thats all you are going to eat for the day?
Its probably more of a mental thing driving your appetite, rather than actual hunger. It will likely settle down soon - your stomach will shrink and you will get used to having less food.
Also, try to find a distraction from food if you can. Do you have an iphone? Perhaps you could do a 30 day squat challenge or find a game to play to distract you?

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
Hi,
I went through the same thing at about day 4, I got through by preparing a days food the night before breaking it into 5 meals/snacks and setting an alarm for each one, I made sure I had water between each one (5l a day) this is making things much easier to manage now, try that
Excellent idea, Dave! :)

No more fat bum

Standard Member
Jan 12, 2015
Thanks Kelly that's a good idea I'll ise a calorie tracker to make sure I'm not eating too much/too little

Joe Classy

Standard Member
Dec 11, 2014
Adelaide
Sync's with Fitbit if you have one of those devices as it's tracker isn't the best for Aussie foods. Having Myfitnesspal link into Fitbit is the way to go for aussie foods etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: No more fat bum

No more fat bum

Standard Member
Jan 12, 2015
Feeling pretty good, sleeping ok, not as deep as I normally would and waking up to pee a lot lol
Mild headache yesterday, took pills and it went. Still hungry at times when I'm due to eat but hopefully that's a good thing as my metablois has spead up :)
All in all pretty happy so far, can't wait to see results after a week!!

No more fat bum

Standard Member
Jan 12, 2015
Hey Dave no I'm not. I find when I excersice I get hangry!!! That's not a typo, I actually get so hungry I can't stop eating and I gain weight.
Food has a huge control over my life so I'm just focusing on healthier Choices.
Exercise is not something I can maintain either, I don't want to lose weight through exercise and stop therefore putting it all back on. I know my limitations