Day 2!

Mm1988

Standard Member
Apr 23, 2015
I'm on day 2 of 40mg of Metermine. I had little to no side effects. A slight dry mouth, and a little headache last night (which I am prone to). I didn't feel energised but I did feel more relaxed as I think my mood was increased. No moodiness at the end of the work day. I'll see what today bring, has anyone else experienced better moods from this or do you think it's the fact I feel more in control of my weight loss?

Mm1988

Standard Member
Apr 23, 2015
This morning marked day 3! I slept a little last night but was restless. No headache & I found chewy helped my dry mouth. So that was sorted yesterday. I had not much of an appetite yesterday either, I eat 3 meals because I knew I had to. I got a rumble in the tummy & knew it was food time! But no desire to really eat. This morning I'm a little shakey but I'm guessing it will pass when I shower & get ready for the day! Hope you are all have success!

Mm1988

Standard Member
Apr 23, 2015
I'm up to Day 10. I dont have side effects now except a dry mouth which I manage with a lot of water and mouth wash designed for dry mouth. Works well. I don't have any trouble sleeping, in fact I sleep well. Could be the exercise. I'm doing 45 - 60 mins of cardio every second day at the gym & eat 3 healthy small meals a day. I haven't measured my cms but will difinately do that so I can see how much of a difference it makes. I've lost 5kgs over 10 days. I feel like that's a pretty good loss.
The best part of it all is I'm now motivated to exercise and I rather enjoy the trip to the gym now. Where as normally I would dread it. I am eating so healthy & haven't had anything sweet like chocolate ect whatsoever over the past 10 days! Duromine suppressed my appitite completely for the first few days but I noticed I wasn't eating enough as I feel sickly at the end of the day. Now I feel on top of the world. Duromine is working wonderfully for me!

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
I'm up to Day 10. I dont have side effects now except a dry mouth which I manage with a lot of water and mouth wash designed for dry mouth. Works well. I don't have any trouble sleeping, in fact I sleep well. Could be the exercise. I'm doing 45 - 60 mins of cardio every second day at the gym & eat 3 healthy small meals a day. I haven't measured my cms but will difinately do that so I can see how much of a difference it makes. I've lost 5kgs over 10 days. I feel like that's a pretty good loss.
The best part of it all is I'm now motivated to exercise and I rather enjoy the trip to the gym now. Where as normally I would dread it. I am eating so healthy & haven't had anything sweet like chocolate ect whatsoever over the past 10 days! Duromine suppressed my appitite completely for the first few days but I noticed I wasn't eating enough as I feel sickly at the end of the day. Now I feel on top of the world. Duromine is working wonderfully for me!
You are doing so well! I am sure you will have more loss soon if you go on like this! Super! :)

Reactions: Carla

Mm1988

Standard Member
Apr 23, 2015
Thanks heaps girls!
I'm up to my 4th week. I've had only a little weight lose in past week or so. I'm 8kgs down but was pretty sick with the flu & barely moved outta bed for a week. Back to the gym tonight, heart rate was a little higher than I liked so I slowed down. Still not having an side effects & even the dry mouth has subsided some. Pretty excited to jump on them scales at the end of this week

Flightbird

Standard Member
May 9, 2015
Thanks heaps girls!
I'm up to my 4th week. I've had only a little weight lose in past week or so. I'm 8kgs down but was pretty sick with the flu & barely moved outta bed for a week. Back to the gym tonight, heart rate was a little higher than I liked so I slowed down. Still not having an side effects & even the dry mouth has subsided some. Pretty excited to jump on them scales at the end of this week
Sooo ... how did you go? :laughing: