Day 2

annieb

Standard Member
Dec 17, 2013
Hi, my doctor suggested Duromine to get me back on track with losing weight just as a kick start. Day 1, was okay but couldn't sleep but now on Day 2 I feel exhausted all day. I went to the gym yesterday but just could not make the effort today. I hope I get the feeling of having energy the other people get! I can't say I have felt any different to wanting to eat but I am so tired I can't be bothered. I don't feel thirsty either. Does the not wanting to sleep ever go away? Would taking it once every two days help with that. Thanks

Smashed1

Standard Member
Dec 13, 2013
What time did you take it? My first day I took it after 9 am and I barely slept at all that night, didn't take it the following day, but had a great nights sleep, have been taking it at 6 am since and I go yo sleep about 11 each night

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
Girls! Never play with pills. Take them regularly, or don't take at all.

Last edited:

annieb

Standard Member
Dec 17, 2013
I took them at 5am. Are you taking them every second day still and is it working? I've read a lot of people take them every second day especially the 30mg.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kate

Smashed1

Standard Member
Dec 13, 2013
Nah I have been trying to take them everyday. I read somewhere if it gets too late to take then skip, and start again the next day.

Bec32

Standard Member
Nov 28, 2013
I can't sleep on the 30mg tablets at all and that's with me taking them at 4am. I can take the 15mg tablets and sleep pretty normally.

Reactions: Smashed1

Smashed1

Standard Member
Dec 13, 2013
I'm finding I have a good nights sleep every second night or so. I'm not too tired during the day though, but I am bust all day so that helps