Day 1

jay

Standard Member
May 8, 2015
Its my first day of using duromine - im on the 30mg! I weigh 80kg and 155 in lenth! I have to lose round about 20kg! Omg! Well i took my 1st pill on the 7may at 3h00am its now the 3am on the 8may and had no sleep! How long will it take before i will be able to sleep again! I really need to lose the weight and cant let sleep get me down!
Thanks , jay

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
Hi, jay. I'm sure it'll pass.
You may read "Duromine side effects" topic - lots useful info there. Insomnia is actually common for D users.
All I can say at this point - stay as much active (physically) as you can during the day.
Good luck!

bring.it.on.2015

Standard Member
Mar 19, 2015
Hi jay, did you get any sleep last night? I had the same thing but by day 3 i was back to being able to sleep. Your body will adjust. :)

jay

Standard Member
May 8, 2015
Hi there, no sleep again! And now i got the flu, do u know medication i can use? I feel tired today so i hope tonight i will rest! Thank you all

bring.it.on.2015

Standard Member
Mar 19, 2015
Hi jay, i dont know if there are any issues with cold and flu meds check with your pharmacist. I had a less than average sleep last night and i think it was because i had a lazy day. Didnt burn off the energy i normally would. Hope you feel better soon :)