Day 1 Of Duramine For Young Adults

JOJO95

Standard Member
Feb 4, 2015
Hi, Im 20 years old and weigh approx 83.6 kgs

I took my first duromine table (40 mg) this morning at around 7:30 am on an empty stomach.

its 1:30 pm now, and I don't feel any side effects at all. I work in an office, so at this time im usually dying to have lunch by now. Im not hungry at all, and have had about 1L of water which is normal for me.

Hopefully this is normal. My goal is to lose 10 kgs by the end of my journey.

Start weight: 83.6kg
Goal weight: 73kg
current weight loss: -

Joe Classy

Standard Member
Dec 11, 2014
Adelaide
It will really suppress your appetite, so much that you can probably go the entire day without eating.
But you need to ensure you still eat breakfast, lunch and whatever healthy snacks you need to reach your target calorie intake.

The goal should be for a lifestyle change of exercising regularly and eating healthy.
The weighloss will follow.

Reactions: Siobhan90 and Kate

JOJO95

Standard Member
Feb 4, 2015
It will really suppress your appetite, so much that you can probably go the entire day without eating.
But you need to ensure you still eat breakfast, lunch and whatever healthy snacks you need to reach your target calorie intake.

The goal should be for a lifestyle change of exercising regularly and eating healthy.
The weighloss will follow.
Yeah ive noticed already im not hungry at all! Ive eaten about 20 almonds today and that's it. had a lot of water!

Joe Classy

Standard Member
Dec 11, 2014
Adelaide
You'll no doubt lose some weight from residual food / digesting food leaving your body and not being replaced.
Accompanying that, the "water-weight" loss.

But for sustained weight loss and changing your habits you'll need to eat an appropriate amount of calories for your body. Especially if you plan on exercising (which you should be as part of the lifestyle change) as you'll need energy to do this without feeling faint / dizzy / simply not having the energy.

Reactions: Kate

IsabellaGrace

Standard Member
Feb 5, 2015
I have been on Duromine for 8 days straight so far and I have not eaten anything only been consuming water and I honestly feel fine. I have lost around 4 kilos and am excited for my end results ;)

Reactions: JOJO95

Joe Classy

Standard Member
Dec 11, 2014
Adelaide
And more than once I've not slept an entire night and have never felt any negative effects.
Doesn't mean it is good for your body / health.

Have a look around this site about people whose weight loss has stopped and only re-started loosing weight after eating properly/healthily

Reactions: Evergreen

Siobhan90

Standard Member
Feb 26, 2015
I have been on Duromine for 8 days straight so far and I have not eaten anything only been consuming water and I honestly feel fine. I have lost around 4 kilos and am excited for my end results ;)
When you come off it though you will put on a lot .. It's so important you eat breakfast .. have a protein shake at least :)