• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
Thanks so much for all your lovely messages.
Just wanted to give a bit of an update... I am under 105kg which is just incredible. Clean eating and lots of exercise to keep that weight down.. Rather than a full cheat day (which would probably cause a binge) I have 1 cheat meal a week. My husband who is joining me on this journey keeps nagging me when to have this, but so far I just don't feel like it.
Also, another strike of luck.. I am a travel agent and we recently rebranded so we had new uniforms arriving which we ordered on July 5. Yesterday upon arrival I realised, these clothes need to come in by about 2 sizes - nothing fits!! 4 pairs of pants, 2 skirts. The tops are loose, but the rest is of to the seamstress today.
Still on the 30mg of duromine, one day a week I usually have a bad night sleep, but I've been going to bed about 11 and getting full sleeps in. I eat in small portions, what seems like a lot of eating is actually a little, but we eat healthier and more. Lots of bananas, a few weight watchers bars.
We went for a 1 hour long power walk with our puppy last night.. And I whipped this little thing up while I was on the phone to my mum - no excuses anymore, if this can be done in ten minutes anything can. So I thought I'd share my made up on the spot recipe with you - see the photo.
Grilled Chicken, Orange and Apple Salad - Serves 2 people (I gave hubby a bigger serve but mine was fine)

5-6 Chicken Tenderloins (trimmed of all fat)
Half a red cabbage
Half a sweet crunch lettuce
1 x orange
1 x Granny Smith apple

Add 1tbsp of garlic infused olive oil just so the chicken doesn't stick
Lightly grill - be it by oven/pan/george foreman
Shred lettuce and red cabbage
Thinly slice apple and orange
add 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar (spend the money, get a nice one - after all you should be saving on your reduced portions)
Top salad of with some freshly cracked pepper

Hope you enjoy.. I absolutely loved it :)

1-jpg.243

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 972
Great! Must be delicious!
Happy for you, Linda Brown your diet not only healthy but tasty too. Life is cool and the world is full of joy and beautiful things when we are reaching our goals and when we are in peace with ourselves!
I wish you only the best in your weight loss journey. You deserved it!

Reactions: Melmo
Hope this would go well..... I've gain a total of 9kg snice I've started working one year ago. This is really driving me crazy. How long will It take to lose this 10kg????? Any idea?

SW: 55kg
GW: 45kg
10kg more to go:)

Woke up this morning feeling fantastic. Wasn't really affected by any side effect. Feeling hungry at the moment but not wanting any food. Feeling hell lot lighter though I haven got a chance to weigh myself. BTW how do we crub hunger???

You can't, you need to eat so eat only whole foods nothing processed. Count calories if you have too , I love fruit, salad, chicken, wraps. My eating has never been better :) eating just a mandarin will take the hunger away for me.

Reactions: claralex
This Saturday marks a full month since I started Duromine. almost 20kgs gone!! Full diet change, exercise daily... The routine is there but I've opted to stay on another month because I want to make sure it's completely broken!!

OMG!!! Congrats Linda that's amazing. I had to read it twice to make sure I read it correctly.

Sleeping well. Only side effect im getting today that's im extremely thirsty. I've already finish 5L worth of water. Is that bad??? I've lost 3.1kg in just 4 days......guess it's just all the water weight.....

SW: 55kg
CW: 51.9kg
GW: 45KG

I don't think you can drink too much water. I'm sure your body would just flush it out often. Most people have a pretty good loss the first week. I had 3.2kgs but I know others a have had 5 or more kgs.

I felt horrible if I ate :confused: im absolutely fine if I go liquid the whole day but once there's solid food in me I felt my heart skip a beat and ready to vomit any second. Is this normal?

Reactions: Kyles
Hi claralex, I definitely haven't experienced anything like that. Maybe call your dr and have a chat about it, perhaps your dose is too high and they need to write you a lower dose script. It is meant to suppress your hunger to a degree, but you are still supposed to be able to eat. Good luck x

I hope you guys are having more success now. I considered duromine but got a bit scared of the reported side effects. Has anyone had problems with racing heart etc?

I'm down 15kgs in 70 days, have just added in gym sessions in the past 2 weeks !

I started off on 30mg. I got most of the side effects. I was sleeping 2-4 hours a night even when I took the pill at 3:30-4am. I was depressed, moody and very impatient. I have never suffered with any of these issues in my life. I have however lost 6kgs in just over a month. I went back to my doc last week and got a script for 15mg. Hopeful it suppresses my appetite as well as the 30mg but without all the side effects.

A friend of mine was like this also. She opted to go the dry toast and cracker route for the first few days until it got into her system and then she was fine. She usually has a pretty low tolerance to medications though and often feels sick when taking them. I can't say I've experienced this though.

Reactions: claralex
After 10 days taking the "pill" I went down from 103.4kg to 100.3kg... I must admit I could've gotten better results if I added workouts as well but I'm still happy. Learning to control what I eat and the porion size is the best of everything. Going back to my Zuma dvd and becouse they are still billing me for my gym membership I might as well go and sweat my fats out lol.

Side effects are gone I'm only still struggling with dry mouth but nothing water cannot handle. And oh the compliments about how good I look...to my suprise I didn't think it'll show now it's early well I think so.

Wow, Zhan that's really great! Congrats on your first loss!!
It is very good that you feel no side effects so it will be much easier for you to continue this program. Zumba is perfect too (wish I had time for it) so as gym sessions from time to time. As for the dry mouth, water water and water (if you have time do a lemonade or cold tea maybe) nothing else can really help. Good luck during the next ten days!:)

Just a tip for the dry mouth. Chewing Extra or something along those lines works wonders. Or just pop a mint in your mouth and let it dissolve slowly - it stimulates the salivary glands and gives you respite. Water is the answer, of course... but often the huge water intake means a lot more bathroom breaks - not always easy to do. Just don't go overboard on them as they have a laxative effect. But a few a day is fine :)

I have lost 4.5 kgs and I have also received compliments. I suspect in addition to being overweight, I was also bloated from eating rubbish.