• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine and Stomach Issues

• Thread starter AliMcBealEatAMeal
  • Start date
Didi88 said:
Just a guide to help maintain a healthier diet!

:idea: If anyone is having problems with constipation, remember to have high fibre and vitamin C (Oranges are best)
Thanks

Hey everybody, just have another question. Has anybody noticed any changes in their bowel movements? I’m just going into my third week. I understand that there’s a lot less food in my system at the moment, but my number twos (sorry again) have gone from being pretty regular to these clusters of tiny, hard, little lumps. Almost like goat droppings or something. Is this normal? Has anyone else experienced this? Am I dying?

grizzly said:
Hey everybody, just have another question. Has anybody noticed any changes in their bowel movements? I’m just going into my third week. I understand that there’s a lot less food in my system at the moment, but my number twos (sorry again) have gone from being pretty regular to these clusters of tiny, hard, little lumps. Almost like goat droppings or something. Is this normal? Has anyone else experienced this? Am I dying?
I deal with poop at work so I'm good to talk about it. If you have little nuggets it indicates you need more fiber and probably more water.

P. S. No, you aren't dying. :joy::joy::joy:

Beautyfly said:
P. S. No, you aren't dying. :joy::joy::joy:
Haha thank you for helping! I thought it could be water too, but I’m drinking a minimum of 2litres a day :relieved: I have an apple every morning, and some kind of vegetable every evening. How do you think I should change my diet to be healthier?

Reactions: April
grizzly said:
Haha thank you for helping! I thought it could be water too, but I’m drinking a minimum of 2litres a day :relieved: I have an apple every morning, and some kind of vegetable every evening. How do you think I should change my diet to be healthier?
More veggies. I eat them nearly every time I eat. Mushrooms, capsicum, baby spinach at brunch, then more for dinner. Don't skimp on foods with fibre - your poop is weighing you down! If you can't get in more veggies try sprinkling bran on your food or adding beans, lentils, or chickpeas. Veg has so few calories, it's going to give you more nutrients as well as fibre. I pretty much try to eat basic foods, no processed food, just meat and veg. If you really still have issues then go to a chemist to get something to help it along, I'm sure there are things with no calories that you can add such as Metamucil. The thing with fibre is you need to add water to make it work properly so drink up!

Reactions: grizzly
Beautyfly said:
More veggies. I eat them nearly every time I eat. Mushrooms, capsicum, baby spinach at brunch, then more for dinner. Don't skimp on foods with fibre - your poop is weighing you down! If you can't get in more veggies try sprinkling bran on your food or adding beans, lentils, or chickpeas. Veg has so few calories, it's going to give you more nutrients as well as fibre. I pretty much try to eat basic foods, no processed food, just meat and veg. If you really still have issues then go to a chemist to get something to help it along, I'm sure there are things with no calories that you can add such as Metamucil. The thing with fibre is you need to add water to make it work properly so drink up!
thanks so much for your advice :laughing:

grizzly said:
You sound dehydrated. Increase fluid intake and add some fibre x

Crazyme said:
You sound dehydrated. Increase fluid intake and add some fibre x
Would more than 2 litres a day not be too much though?

grizzly said:
Would more than 2 litres a day not be too much though?
No, it's safe to drink more. I think the Duromine actually dehydrates us. I struggle to drink more than two liters because I'm so busy and have to time toilet breaks haha. You can safely drink three liters a day if you can get up to that.

Beautyfly said:
No, it's safe to drink more. I think the Duromine actually dehydrates us. I struggle to drink more than two liters because I'm so busy and have to time toilet breaks haha. You can safely drink three liters a day if you can get up to that.
Oh wow, thank you! I’ll up my water then :)

grizzly said:
Prunes every night and green tea fixes it and yes loads of water!

grizzly said:
Do you eat enough food?
I had the same problem when I've suddenly started to eat less on Duromine. Due to a powerful appetite suppressant effect, I moved from 4 big portions a day to a coffee, 2-3 apples during the day, and a weight-loss shake in the evening.
Try to eat clean, do it more often (5-6 times per day), and include various healthy foods in your diet. Good luck!;)

Do you have any problems with your stomach while on Duromine? Feel free to share your story in this thread.