• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Scam Xaviangela3

X

Xaviangela3

I do have Duromine 30mg and 40mg, i have 18 box of 30mg and 62 box of 40mg kindly let me know if you are interested. Kindly contact by downloading the app KIK from your Play or AppStore for more information and add me on my KIK I’D .. ( Xaviangela )

Xaviangela3 said:
I do have Duromine 30mg and 40mg, i have 18 box of 30mg and 62 box of 40mg kindly let me know if you are interested. Kindly contact by downloading the app KIK from your Play or AppStore for more information and add me on my KIK I’D .. ( Xaviangela )
Do you accept Paypal?

Heads up girls- massive scammer :(

- Christine Carla Datu
- Paid by PayPal (case open)
- multiple Instagram accounts (will block you once you order)
- website link: goo.gl/dghQsW

Reactions: little miss
Juliana said:
I do have Duromine 30mg and 40mg, i have 10 box of 30mg and 50 box of 40mg kindly let me know if you are interested. Kindly contact by downloading the app Wickr from your Play or AppStore for more information and add up (thomas01)
SCAMMER, SCAMMER, SCAMMER. See posts under Buy forum.

Reactions: agga23
Xaviangela3 said:
Do you still have available or a scammer too?

ellemac72 said:
I meant Sell forum. Mybad
Ellemac have you actually found anyone legitimately selling online here? I have had it in from OS before but I’ve had a couple of customs issues in the past. Thanks so much.

Seriously??? You're STILL trying to SCAM people out of their money? Just give up mate. Nobody is going to buy from you if I, and a few other members, have anything to do with it. I honestly don't know how you sleep at night. Clearly you don't have a conscience.

Jasmine_c said:
Heads up girls- massive scammer :(

- Christine Carla Datu
- Paid by PayPal (case open)
- multiple Instagram accounts (will block you once you order)
- website link: goo.gl/dghQsW
i was also scammed by this person.. same trick she did to me..

same here. I was also scammed by Christine Carla Datu.
This is her address: B15 l48 Orchids St, Addas-4A Village, Mambong Bacoor Cavite
Multiply Account: @ccarluh
Facebook:Carla Tan Datu
I'm reporting her with the authorities.

Reactions: little miss
Hey ladies. How did this happen? Where did you find this woman? Was she on this site or somewhere else? I'm so sorry you've been scammed.

This is her. I know her along time ago from sulit.com.ph website selling all sort of diet pills. She even send packages to US with no problem at all. But now, she can't be trusted anymore. Once she got her money, she never replied to any of my messages anymore.

IMG_1990.PNG

i found her on IG using @bodytalkgoals , after making payment she deactivated the account..

little miss said:
i was also scammed by this person.. same trick she did to me..
me too.

little miss said:
i found her on IG using @bodytalkgoals , after making payment she deactivated the account..
I feel so relieved. I almost bought yanhee diet pills from her :( She is selling panbesy pills in tradeforum now and alibaba if i am not mistaken.