Scam Christine Datu

S

Sharon Pryor

Standard Member
Jul 2, 2019
Hi Ladies. I’m mortified I wish I’d found this site sooner. I’ve just sent her money via PayPal for a supply of Phentermine after finding her on IG. I feel so stupid now.....all because I didn’t want to travel the 98 miles to the clinic I normally get it from!! She just sent me a message saying she’ll forward the tracking tomorrow but now I’m not holding out any hope xxx

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
=(( I am so sorry you are facing this situation now. This "person" has already scammed so many people. This is why I always advice people to do a very thorough search before they order something from someone, and this is why we have such a severe check on both sellers and buyers - in order to avoid such things. It took us long time to do it, but, I hope that we finally did just enough to help people avoid scammers.

A

ac_

Standard Member
Jul 15, 2020
Hi Ladies. I’m mortified I wish I’d found this site sooner. I’ve just sent her money via PayPal for a supply of Phentermine after finding her on IG. I feel so stupid now.....all because I didn’t want to travel the 98 miles to the clinic I normally get it from!! She just sent me a message saying she’ll forward the tracking tomorrow but now I’m not holding out any hope xxx

HI!!! SOMEONE REPORTED HER ON RAFFY TULFO IN ACTION. YOU CAN ALSO FILE A CASE ON HER. I WILL GIVE YOU THE LINK SO THAT YOU CAN CONFIRM THAT SHE REALLY IS CARLA DATU.
please watch this video.