Scam Christine Datu

Jasmine_c

Standard Member
Dec 29, 2017
Heads up girls- massive scammer :(

- Christine Carla Datu
- Paid by PayPal (case open)
- multiple Instagram accounts (will block you once you order)
- website link: goo.gl/dghQsW

Reactions: little miss

little miss

Standard Member
Feb 28, 2018
Heads up girls- massive scammer :(

- Christine Carla Datu
- Paid by PayPal (case open)
- multiple Instagram accounts (will block you once you order)
- website link: goo.gl/dghQsW
i was also scammed by this person.. same trick she did to me..

MzPilya

Standard Member
Mar 21, 2018
same here. I was also scammed by Christine Carla Datu.
This is her address: B15 l48 Orchids St, Addas-4A Village, Mambong Bacoor Cavite
Multiply Account: @ccarluh
Facebook:Carla Tan Datu
I'm reporting her with the authorities.

Reactions: little miss

ellemac72

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2017
Hey ladies. How did this happen? Where did you find this woman? Was she on this site or somewhere else? I'm so sorry you've been scammed.

MzPilya

Standard Member
Mar 21, 2018
This is her. I know her along time ago from sulit.com.ph website selling all sort of diet pills. She even send packages to US with no problem at all. But now, she can't be trusted anymore. Once she got her money, she never replied to any of my messages anymore.

IMG_1990.PNG

little miss

Standard Member
Feb 28, 2018
i found her on IG using @bodytalkgoals , after making payment she deactivated the account..

cheichei

Standard Member
May 29, 2018
i found her on IG using @bodytalkgoals , after making payment she deactivated the account..
I feel so relieved. I almost bought yanhee diet pills from her :( She is selling panbesy pills in tradeforum now and alibaba if i am not mistaken.

riza

Standard Member
Sep 1, 2018
This is sad. Reading your posts confirms that I was scammed, too. I saw her fb page and read positive comments. I ordered Apr 13 and paid. Then she sent me back a list of tracking numbers but my name was not included. Must be intentional. I told her that she missed my name and she said her assistant missed it. So I waited. I even checked in LBC site to verify if the tracking numbers provided were valid and they were so I waited more. But when I messaged her again, no more reply. :(

little miss

Standard Member
Feb 28, 2018
general warning: this scammer #carlatandatu is still active on IG #scammercarlatandatu
bodytalk.JPG
#certifiedscammer #carlatandatucertifiedscammer

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Thank you so much for warning the Forum Members about this scammer!!!

Stanley

Standard Member
May 19, 2017
Anyone know of a reliable online website for Duromine that posts to UK have been scammed too many times ? Thank you !

Reactions: durominediet

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Hello Stanley. In our marketplace category, we have several sellers, who deliver worldwide.

Reactions: durominediet

Sharon Pryor

Standard Member
Jul 2, 2019
Hi Ladies. I’m mortified I wish I’d found this site sooner. I’ve just sent her money via PayPal for a supply of Phentermine after finding her on IG. I feel so stupid now.....all because I didn’t want to travel the 98 miles to the clinic I normally get it from!! She just sent me a message saying she’ll forward the tracking tomorrow but now I’m not holding out any hope xxx

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
=(( I am so sorry you are facing this situation now. This "person" has already scammed so many people. This is why I always advice people to do a very thorough search before they order something from someone, and this is why we have such a severe check on both sellers and buyers - in order to avoid such things. It took us long time to do it, but, I hope that we finally did just enough to help people avoid scammers.

ac_

Standard Member
Jul 15, 2020
Hi Ladies. I’m mortified I wish I’d found this site sooner. I’ve just sent her money via PayPal for a supply of Phentermine after finding her on IG. I feel so stupid now.....all because I didn’t want to travel the 98 miles to the clinic I normally get it from!! She just sent me a message saying she’ll forward the tracking tomorrow but now I’m not holding out any hope xxx

HI!!! SOMEONE REPORTED HER ON RAFFY TULFO IN ACTION. YOU CAN ALSO FILE A CASE ON HER. I WILL GIVE YOU THE LINK SO THAT YOU CAN CONFIRM THAT SHE REALLY IS CARLA DATU.
please watch this video.