Scam CARLA DATU - #carlatandatu aka Body Talk Goals on Instagram

L

little miss

Standard Member
Feb 28, 2018
general warning: this scammer #carlatandatu is still active on IG #scammercarlatandatu
bodytalk.JPG
#certifiedscammer #carlatandatucertifiedscammer

Reactions: Ladylee
April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Thank you so much for warning the Forum Members about this scammer!!!

L

little miss

Standard Member
Feb 28, 2018
this is her linked fb account, now using the name Chloe Tan #christinecarladatutan #scammercarlatandatu

bd2.JPG

S

Stanley

Standard Member
May 19, 2017
Anyone know of a reliable online website for Duromine that posts to UK have been scammed too many times ? Thank you !

Reactions: durominediet
April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Hello Stanley. In our marketplace category, we have several sellers, who deliver worldwide.

Reactions: durominediet
S

Sharon Pryor

Standard Member
Jul 2, 2019
Hi Ladies. I’m mortified I wish I’d found this site sooner. I’ve just sent her money via PayPal for a supply of Phentermine after finding her on IG. I feel so stupid now.....all because I didn’t want to travel the 98 miles to the clinic I normally get it from!! She just sent me a message saying she’ll forward the tracking tomorrow but now I’m not holding out any hope xxx

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
=(( I am so sorry you are facing this situation now. This "person" has already scammed so many people. This is why I always advice people to do a very thorough search before they order something from someone, and this is why we have such a severe check on both sellers and buyers - in order to avoid such things. It took us long time to do it, but, I hope that we finally did just enough to help people avoid scammers.

A

ac_

Standard Member
Jul 15, 2020
Hi Ladies. I’m mortified I wish I’d found this site sooner. I’ve just sent her money via PayPal for a supply of Phentermine after finding her on IG. I feel so stupid now.....all because I didn’t want to travel the 98 miles to the clinic I normally get it from!! She just sent me a message saying she’ll forward the tracking tomorrow but now I’m not holding out any hope xxx

HI!!! SOMEONE REPORTED HER ON RAFFY TULFO IN ACTION. YOU CAN ALSO FILE A CASE ON HER. I WILL GIVE YOU THE LINK SO THAT YOU CAN CONFIRM THAT SHE REALLY IS CARLA DATU.
please watch this video.

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
All Duromine scammers in 1 place!
If you've noticed a Duromine scammer, you can share your experience with the community here.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ladylee and Dre
Dre

Dre

Staff member
Premium Member
The Slayers Team
May 10, 2015
melbourne
All Duromine scammers in 1 place!
If you've noticed a Duromine scammer, you can share your experience with the community here.
oh yes lovely April, this Thread is a great idea :p
if anyone sees or comes across anything that looks like a scam, my team "The Slayers" are here to take care of it!
i have members contact me every week asking about a possible scammer (Vampire)
so if anyone on our Beautiful Forum has any questions or concerns regarding a possible scammer?
please contact myself or April directly..

Hugs
Dre

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
oh yes lovely April, this Thread is a great idea :p
if anyone sees or comes across anything that looks like a scam, my team "The Slayers" are here to take care of it!
i have members contact me every week asking about a possible scammer (Vampire)
so if anyone on our Beautiful Forum has any questions or concerns regarding a possible scammer?
please contact myself or April directly..

Hugs
Dre
Thank you, Dre! :innocent: