• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Can I Take 2 15mg Tablets?

Tamaraj

Tamaraj

Standard Member
Mar 26, 2014
Outback nsw
Hi all
My doctor has told me to go up to the 30mg tablets but he wrote the script wrong and I'm now on holidays....do you think I can just take 2 of the 15mgs? And when I get home get proper pescription...

Hi, Tamara:)
I think you can. A friend of mine did so once and everything was fine. Well, better you to call your doc (if you can) and ask to be sure.
Anyway, I think 2 of 15mg will be accurately = 30mg. ;)
Oh, you can take one pill in the morning and another one later at lunch, but no later than 8-10 hours before sleep. This will make the effect longer. I hope it will give you more effect than 15mg.
Take care, darling.

He is on holidays too...lol....I'll ask the chemist when I go and fill my script up

When I went to see my Doctor for something un-related and she asked me how I was going and I said that it was fine she said I could go up to the 30 mg tablets (from 15 mg) and she said to finish off the 15 mg packet by taking 2 till I finished the box and then start on the 30 mg packet, so she didn't see a problem with it. But like Kate said..if you can check with your own doctor then that would be good too.

Reactions: Sallie alexander
Thanks girls.....
We only have 3 doctors in our town and mine is on holidays....don't really trust the other ones as one gave me medication last year that almost killed me and now have life long problems because of it. I'll ask the chemist, see what he says :)

Reactions: Scribbles
Does anyone know if u can take 15mg twice a day randomly? So if I took double on the weekends

abbyjade28 said:
Does anyone know if u can take 15mg twice a day randomly? So if I took double on the weekends
Hi,
No. I wouldn't recommend you do that. As you know the most common side effect of Duromine is insomnia. So it is better to take the pill in the morning, while its effect comes throughout a day and the energy boost decreases by the evening, so you can sleep normally. But if you take one pill in the morning (for example) and the other in afternoon(?) or evening, then you most likely won't sleep at all. I don't think you want it o_O

Be careful, dear and better ask your doc.