Breakfast ideas. Skip or not?

Simba

Simba

Standard Member
Dec 9, 2020
Lost another 3kgs this month, doctor has given me a script for the 40mg, and wants me to take one every second day, What does everyone eat for breakfast? As i also seem to skip breakfast and want to start eating breakfast

B

buku

Standard Member
Dec 25, 2020
Just 1 slice of multigrain toast with light cheese spread

Reactions: Simba
April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Lost another 3kgs this month, doctor has given me a script for the 40mg, and wants me to take one every second day, What does everyone eat for breakfast? As i also seem to skip breakfast and want to start eating breakfast
Eggs with vegetables or healthy oatmeal cookies :cool:

SwitLove

SwitLove

Premium Member
Mar 27, 2020
Australia
Well done so far you really need to change your eating habits while on Duromine.. maybe ask your doctor for a referral to a dietician, you get 5 free visits a year.

Simba

Simba

Standard Member
Dec 9, 2020
Well done so far you really need to change your eating habits while on Duromine.. maybe ask your doctor for a referral to a dietician, you get 5 free visits a year.
I’ve done that and apart from not eating breakfast dietician is super happy with what foods I am eating, the shake things like optifast actually make me sick, They basically told me I could have an egg on toast every morning and they would be happy with that but I don’t like the idea of eating eggs every day.

SwitLove

SwitLove

Premium Member
Mar 27, 2020
Australia
I’ve done that and apart from not eating breakfast dietician is super happy with what foods I am eating, the shake things like optifast actually make me sick, They basically told me I could have an egg on toast every morning and they would be happy with that but I don’t like the idea of eating eggs every day.
Oh ok .. I have cereal with coconut yogurt for breakfast.. And I boil eggs up and keep them in the fridge for snacks .. sounds like your doing the right things ..

Novadia

Novadia

Premium Member
Sep 9, 2019
Australia
Breakfast is my weakness I struggle to eat in the morning, if I eat early I physically feel sick but need to find a way around it

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Breakfast is my weakness I struggle to eat in the morning, if I eat early I physically feel sick but need to find a way around it
Just like you, I couldn't eat in the morning for a long time. My day always started with a cup of coffee, and..that's it!
My doctor recommended me to wake up earlier, drink a glass of water with a slice of lemon, and do a warm-up. It helped. I feel super hungry 30 minutes after wake-up, and now I eat my breakfast with pleasure. :innocent: