Break From Duromine - What Did You Do?

So I came off duromine 15mg in December after having been on it on/ off for about 4 months.
During the 4 months , I lost about 12KG and had very few side effects - little bit of insomnia in first few days which soon disappeared.

Since December my weight has stayed the same (61k) I really want to get down to about 57kg , So I’m contemplating going back on for another 2 months.

has anyone else come off it and then restarted again and does it give the same results at the same dosage , I don’t want to go up to 30mg as want to avoid side effects

Hello Sunita

you shouldn't have any problems doing this :grinning:
looks like you had great success last time well done!

i have been on the 15ml before,
it's a cliche but so important, drink plenty of water and stay off the junk food :p

Hugs
Dre

Thanks Dre. I switched to Duromine a few weeks ago (different thread) but after 3 days I experienced a tachycardia episode and it really freaked me out - so stopped taking if . Now going to ask doctor for 15mg of Panbesy again.

I know they are both phentemine and it’s just one is slow release so was weirded out why I had such a a severe reaction to duromine but not Panbesy