• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Scam babychu

April said:
I see what made you think of scam... first the offer is for one box, and then they can send as many as you want...

I wonder if anyone else also contacted them
she is ridiculous!!! she asked qns n den e next thing iknw she post here saying im a scammer, seriously??

babychu said:
she is ridiculous!!! she asked qns n den e next thing iknw she post here saying im a scammer, seriously??

oh..my..gosh..pls report this user disgruntled220 n ban her

i guess, this transaction will never take place. I hope, babychu, that you are not a scammer, and I will not see a couple of new threads saying that you ripped off other users' money. Unfortunately, many people were scammed and whom a serpent has bitten, a lizard alarms... so people are very cautious.

April said:
i guess, this transaction will never take place. I hope, babychu, that you are not a scammer, and I will not see a couple of new threads saying that you ripped off other users' money. Unfortunately, many people were scammed and whom a serpent has bitten, a lizard alarms... so people are very cautious.

huh i rip off what money? do u guys even knw paypal have transfer fees borne by e buyer? omgosh!!!!really ridiculous!!!

i don't think that the two of you should argue with each other and continue any conversations at all. It is useless.. you gave the answers, the user disgruntled did not feel like she can trust you and warned other users. We all are grown ups and everyone makes his own decisions. We always ask users to post about any concern or suspect of scam. And this is what this user did.

April said:
i don't think that the two of you should argue with each other and continue any conversations at all. It is useless.. you gave the answers, the user disgruntled did not feel like she can trust you and warned other users. We all are grown ups and everyone makes his own decisions. We always ask users to post about any concern or suspect of scam. And this is what this user did.

i really dk whats wrong with her. is she intending to buy or jus catching thiefs?? if shes nt she shd not email me , n ask so many qns n den POST HERE doubting me. seriously? goshhh.

like i said, many people, who are trying to buy from people posting here were scammed, and lost huge amounts of money. so, while they are willing to buy, the don't want to lose their money again. it's simple.

April said:
like i said, many people, who are trying to buy from people posting here were scammed, and lost huge amounts of money. so, while they are willing to buy, the don't want to lose their money again. it's simple.

alright......

April said:
n u knw what??? HER FIRST POST IS alr saying im a scammer GOSHHHHHHH

April said:
RIDICULOUS TTM!!!!!

April said:

so how can i clear my name?? this is gettin on my nerves

April said:
dear april, ure a staff member. pls do sumtin with her or her acc! if not so many innocent will end up like me!!!

first, you should avoid stress, as you are pregnant, I believe. besides, there are many people out there, willing to buy Duromine, so I am sure that you will have no problems selling it. good luck with providing your goods for the money you will get and have an easy pregnancy

April said:
first, you should avoid stress, as you are pregnant, I believe. besides, there are many people out there, willing to buy Duromine, so I am sure that you will have no problems selling it. good luck with providing your goods for the money you will get and have an easy pregnancy

wow..omg. u too. n TKS

Hey all,

I know we are encouraged to use PayPal for our online purchasing, and that is sensible advice.

However, simply using PayPal is not enough. Please note that you are not, not, NOT protected if you send a payment via the Family and Friends option in PayPal.

No matter what the seller says, you must use Goods and Services for your payment, or nothing! The seller will incur a small fee, which is the price of doing business with you. Your payment will be protected should the seller not send your goods.

If the person is not a family member or a (good) friend, do not use Family and Friends in PayPal. This goes for eBay, Gumtree and any online forum where goods are exchanged for money.

Amber

amberxy said:
Hey all,

I know we are encouraged to use PayPal for our online purchasing, and that is sensible advice.

However, simply using PayPal is not enough. Please note that you are not, not, NOT protected if you send a payment via the Family and Friends option in PayPal.

No matter what the seller says, you must use Goods and Services for your payment, or nothing! The seller will incur a small fee, which is the price of doing business with you. Your payment will be protected should the seller not send your goods.

If the person is not a family member or a (good) friend, do not use Family and Friends in PayPal. This goes for eBay, Gumtree and any online forum where goods are exchanged for money.

Amber
Further evidence that ANN BRODY is a scammer. Thanks for the advice about PayPal. Hopefully it will help other members to not get conned out of their money.