Average Duration On Duromine

S

Sunita

Standard Member
May 18, 2019
Singapore
Thanks for sharing! I am happy to lose another kilogram. However, it goes a bit slower than i planned. Decided to make mondays my weigh in days to keep focused on my behavior during weekds :pensive:
Definitely have to stop the bad habit of rewarding myself with tasty things. This is NOT a serious approach.

That’s the hard part - it’s gotta be a lifestyle change, otherwise once your off the tablets the weight will just pile on. Off on holiday to Thailand on Sunday with all inclusive dining - worried i will over indulge and all the effort over last month will be for nothing - willpower needed !!!

Reactions: Demi_D
Demi_D

Demi_D

Standard Member
May 17, 2019
Oh my! That's a tough challenge! On the second thought... if you stick to proteins and delicious veggies, it might not all go to waste. I also read somewhere here on the forum that it's good sometimes to eat more so that your body gets a shock or something of that kind. So maybe you'll even lose. :cool: fingers crossed to that!
and you're so right. i need to change the thinking, the entire idea of food. working on it. Just watched the video April added yesterday about making lifestyle changes. It's all in your brain... :eyes: