Australian Customs And Duromine

S

sonbon

Standard Member
Apr 16, 2018
What are peoples experiences of getting duromine through Australian customs?

Bonnie13

Bonnie13

Premium Member
Oct 21, 2015
Geelong
Don't bother it's hit and miss! Sometimes it gets through but mostly not! You will lose money

Last edited:
Reactions: Dre and April
Dre

Dre

Staff member
Premium Member
The Slayers Team
May 10, 2015
melbourne
hello Sonbon
very nice to meet you.

this is one of my favourite subjects! haha
AU customs over the past couple of years have become so tight,
not even Aladdin flying in on his magic carpet could bring Duromine into this country..

any more questions my friend i am here to help,
i'm never far away..

hugs
Dre

S

sonbon

Standard Member
Apr 16, 2018
Thanks Dre appreciate your info. Yep I thought as much, I have been able to get it, even at the start of the year, but has been hopeless over last couple of months , so I have to find away to get some in Oz ..
Cheers thanks again

Dre

Dre

Staff member
Premium Member
The Slayers Team
May 10, 2015
melbourne
anytime sonbon
and if anyone else has any questions about Australian customs?
you could say i have experience with them..
i used to import this wonderful drug under their noses for years!

like forever, i am never that far away
hugs
Dre

S

sonbon

Standard Member
Apr 16, 2018
I was able to get a delivery of john from islimclinic but last one never showed up , I guess I will be getting a letter from customs in the mail . He is trying again but I am not confident it will get through . But hence I am hoping to get some duromine off Marty from the forum . I did see though lots of scammer signs and blacklists when looking around !
Thanks for heads up and for trying to keep forum honest by outing the scammers !!!

Reactions: April
C

Channy

Standard Member
Dec 28, 2018
Thanks Dre appreciate your info. Yep I thought as much, I have been able to get it, even at the start of the year, but has been hopeless over last couple of months , so I have to find away to get some in Oz ..
Cheers thanks again
Hey Sonbon, have you had any luck sourcing any, I'm still waiting very patiently also

D

deemar123

Standard Member
Jul 4, 2020
anytime sonbon
and if anyone else has any questions about Australian customs?
you could say i have experience with them..
i used to import this wonderful drug under their noses for years!

like forever, i am never that far away
hugs
Dre
do you sell it?

M

Millie2020

Standard Member
Oct 28, 2020
hello Sonbon
very nice to meet you.

this is one of my favourite subjects! haha
AU customs over the past couple of years have become so tight,
not even Aladdin flying in on his magic carpet could bring Duromine into this country..

any more questions my friend i am here to help,
i'm never far away..

hugs
Dre
Hi Dre, do you know if NZers have trouble getting Duromine from Australia? Do you have any NZers trusted sellers? I really need some but don't want to waste money if customs will stop it!

Reactions: Dre
Dre

Dre

Staff member
Premium Member
The Slayers Team
May 10, 2015
melbourne
Hi Dre, do you know if NZers have trouble getting Duromine from Australia? Do you have any NZers trusted sellers? I really need some but don't want to waste money if customs will stop it!
Hello Millie2020
nice to meet you and welcome to our magical forum :)

i'm not sure about customs in New Zealand and as far as i know we don't have any trusted sellers based there,
i have only dealt with customs in Australia and they cracked down hard a few years ago on this type of thing,
we do have a couple of overseas sellers on the forum who are managing to sneak it through at the moment which is great news ;)

my advice is to research New Zealand Customs and see if you can find out what they are 'focusing on' at the moment?
in my experience they tend to go through Trend cycles, focusing on certain Items of interest depending on what is happening at the time,
if you are lucky they may not be focusing on prescription meds right now..

Hugs
Dre