TOP Anyone On Weight Loss Shakes And Taking Duromine?

Courtney louise

Courtney louise

Standard Member
Apr 10, 2016
Hello again ! I hope everyone's Monday has been a good one.
Im looking for some helpful ideas on some food recipes or some really yummy shakes. I tried optifast and i just could not bare the taste, only tried the vanilla and i just couldnt convince myself to try the others. Thankyou :))

IWantToBeHappy

IWantToBeHappy

Premium Member
Jan 3, 2016
Melbourne
Hi there :) I posted a weeks worth of my home cooked meals (with photos and calorie content) last week if you want to have a look :)

And recently ive been making my own breakfast smoothy (i use a nutra ninja IQ to make it.)

Half a froozen banana (i chop it up and put it in the freezer the night before)
Half a serve of Kellogs All Bran or Uncle Tobys Bran Plus (about 22grams)
Half a cup of skinny milk.

Yum yum and healthy and fills me up.

Xx

laura kate

laura kate

Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
Adelaide
Shakes or a "diet" are not good long term plans. Unless you plan on doing wither of those things for the rest of your life. The best way to loose it and keep it off is to set yourself up with foods you know you will be able to be consistant with.

As far as shakes. I sometimes chuck a bunch of fruit and yogurt in my nutrifusion. Maybe some chia seeds. Tastes just like a boost juice and it really fills you up. The best smoothies ive made have been from using fruit that needs to be eaten before it goes bad and throwing them all in together.

Ive lost 38kgs in 5 months already from this: no more than 1.200 cals per day. Butbi eat what i want. Thats realistic for me because i know i can go on for ever with eating 1.200 cals or even 1.500 cals per day. But i know i cant not wat some foods that i love. This doesnt mean i eat junk food all day or anything like that. It just means if i cook a lasagna.. i just cook it how i always have.. and maybe just have a smaller portion to fit into my remaining calories for the day. Same with exercise. I remain realistic.. am i going to exercise wveryday like crazy? No.. so i keep it to 2 to 3 times a week... sometimes just a 3 min walk with my dog. Nothing crazy. And that because i know thats the most im willing to do after coming of duromine. This way the weight stays off with or without duromine. And i know it works because ive lost 38kgs. If i want cheescake for dinner on thursday and i still have 600 calories left. Im having cheesecake for dinner haha

Kyl133

Kyl133

Standard Member
Feb 20, 2017
central coast
Hey guys has anyone here started on meal replacement shakes on duromine? Not sure if I should start a weight loss shake aswell? This is my first day on duromine!

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Hello Kyl133. Welcome to the forum and welcome to the new period of your life with Duromine! Finding your posts here and there in similar threads, I guess you already figured that no one really advices to use Duromine with the replacement shakes. Me neither. =)) you do need to replace something with something, yet not the food with drinks, but unhealthy food with healthy one. If you need help with that, I can give you some tips. Though, I am sure you understand pretty well which food is unhealthy and which is good for you. Use fresh products, boil, oven-bake, grill without oil, steam them, or consume raw (the ones that you can eat raw =)) ) and that’s it!

What about the exercising? Have you been thinking about it? Would love to know more about your ideas and the plan you have chosen for your weight loss journey. This little princes with you at the photo will also benefit from healthy food choices and exercising together with you. My daughters loved it when I was engaging them in my workouts, when they were small. =))

Good luck to you, Kyl, and I am really excited to read updates from you!

Reactions: Kyl133
Deleted member 21143

Deleted member 21143

Standard Member
Feb 17, 2017
I am using a replacement shake since my healthy eating back in June.
So I'm on it with my duramine.
I'd like to know why this isn't a good idea though?

Kyl133

Kyl133

Standard Member
Feb 20, 2017
central coast
Hello Kyl133. Welcome to the forum and welcome to the new period of your life with Duromine! Finding your posts here and there in similar threads, I guess you already figured that no one really advices to use Duromine with the replacement shakes. Me neither. =)) you do need to replace something with something, yet not the food with drinks, but unhealthy food with healthy one. If you need help with that, I can give you some tips. Though, I am sure you understand pretty well which food is unhealthy and which is good for you. Use fresh products, boil, oven-bake, grill without oil, steam them, or consume raw (the ones that you can eat raw =)) ) and that’s it!

What about the exercising? Have you been thinking about it? Would love to know more about your ideas and the plan you have chosen for your weight loss journey. This little princes with you at the photo will also benefit from healthy food choices and exercising together with you. My daughters loved it when I was engaging them in my workouts, when they were small. =))

Good luck to you, Kyl, and I am really excited to read updates from you!
Hi April,

Pleasure to meet you. Thank you so much for your advice really helpful! I agree I have seen a lot of posts in relation to not being able to sustain a shake diet with duromine.

I am not going to waste my money on a fad diet shake, instead inhance my intake of protein and veggies/salads low carb options.

I would love to excerise at least an hour a day although I have no family or friends around to help with my little girl on week days so I can't attend a gym. I was thinking of still continuing my daily long walks along with my daughter in the pram along the water front but extend my trip instead of doing a short walk make it longer depending on the weather as In Australia at the moment the heat wave for summer is horrible.

I look forward to sharing all my hints and tips as I learn along the way on my duromine journey with you all April.

Reactions: April
April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Hello Kyl133. How are doing? I hope on hearing from you very soon! And here are some videos to help you with your problem of having no time/possibility to visit a gym

these are just a few of a large amount of such inspiring videos you can find on youtube for moms that don’t have a possibility for visiting a gym, and have such a wonderful “weight unit” to work with. ;))

Hope, you like those and engage in these simple and very effective trainings TODAY! Best of luck and hope on hearing from you soon!

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Hey Kyl! How are you doing? Any progress with your weight loss? How’s the weather? Does it let you continue your long walks with your precious baby? I hope you are feeling really fine and are ready to share some news. I am such a curious person. :oops: take care!

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
OOOOOh Kyl! Now that is a long pause! I know how little time you can have when you have a little child like you have, so I can understand why you’re silent. However, I hope that you’re still going on with your weight loss plan and keep getting more compliments from your friends. Good luck to you!

K

Kira

Standard Member
Mar 27, 2017
I occasionally replace breakfast with a shake when I don't have enough time to organize a meal/buy yogurt or fruit. But it's so difficult to stick to shakes only!

Deadheart

Deadheart

Standard Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hi there...hope your journey is goin well.. For me, while on duromine sometimes it was the only way I could push in necessary nutrients.. I just wasn't hungry.. If you decide on these be sure to find a quality one.. Theres heaps out there loaded with sugar..
Hope all is well and your feeling your way through your journey nicely ✌

Reactions: April and Bonnie13
L

LollaMonique

Standard Member
Dec 16, 2015
Has anyone had any luck on combining duromine and slim fast shakes?

Ive been on duromine since last Tuesday and have started using slimfast shakes, one in the morning to replace my breakfast and one to replace dinner. I have a light lunch usually consisting of a small protein of meat and a salad. I drink lots of water and I have two cups of coffee a day. Should I be seeing results now?

Bonnie13

Bonnie13

Premium Member
Oct 21, 2015
Geelong
The shakes are generally very high in sugar and sugar is a killer for weight gain. Check the amount per packet and woman should try to stay below 20g per day

Reactions: Dre
S

Sary

Standard Member
Dec 9, 2020
Is anyone on shakes as well? Which ones do not taste like poop? Thank you

P

Princesss

Premium Member
Dec 9, 2020
I use sculpt in banana flavor.

April