Anyone From Goldcoast

LK12

Standard Member
Mar 5, 2016
Im on the gold coast, my dr prescribed it, however, when i went back in oct last year he said he wouldnt do it as ive already had 3months worth, hes lovely man, was easy to get it, now that ive put a bit more weight on i want to lose a bit more but im scared of being turned down.....

IWantToBeHappy

Premium Member
Jan 3, 2016
Melbourne
With all due respect, you have to wonder why someone would write "no cops" o_O !!!!!!

Be VERY careful people!!!!!!

Purchasing/Selling Prescription Medications without a prescription in a country that requires a legitimate prescription is also known as purchasing/buying on the Black Market!!

The buyer can be prosecuted as well!!!!

Reactions: LK12

angelcakes

Standard Member
Mar 31, 2016
Anyone hers in duromine from the gold coast. Having difficulties getting a doctor to prescribe. Would love to know where you get yours from
i live in tweed and was to embarrassed to talk to my dr so i found a doc online who will skype then they fax your script to your nearest chemist
GP2U - gp2u.com.au all legit will give you one months script but will look at a 2nd then body needs break

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TTJ80

beachouse

Standard Member
Apr 22, 2016
i live in tweed and was to embarrassed to talk to my dr so i found a doc online who will skype then they fax your script to your nearest chemist
GP2U - gp2u.com.au all legit will give you one months script but will look at a 2nd then body needs break
Would they give it to you without difficulties? I would like to try but I am worried they might say no

S

sarahveronica

HMMM.I was not fat 60KG, 160CM.so I tried several doctors, they wouldn't prescribe this. But for Asian girls. I am like 13kg overweight, so I really want to lose weight. I went to gym for three months almost everyday, even when I got my period, I ended up gained 3KG, but people all say I looks slimmer. But I really really want to shed my extra weight, one time I was at Singapore, I discovered an doctor who actually prescribe duromine, so I got two months supply, now I am like 50KG, so works pretty good for me.

Cj87

Standard Member
May 13, 2016
Did anyone else try this online Dr option and have luck?

Sarahjjanee

Standard Member
May 28, 2017

Hi - can you remember the doctor from GP2U ?