• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
Ally Russell said:
Ok, so week 1 over and I purposely haven't being weighing in every day as your weight fluctuates so much..
I can't pull myself together to get on those scales. (what the??) At the start of the week I was excited to find out how 1 week went, but now the week has passed, I'm a raving crazy woman!!!
I'm worried that if I haven't lost anything, I'll give up and return to bad habits and feel what a waste....but...then again, the house and the kids have been sprung cleaned to an inch of their lives...bahahahaaaa....
Has anyone else felt like this, or am I seriously insane??
weigh yourself once a week and measure it is so important for those of us who fear the scale to measure ourselves Alley Russell, because if the weight does not come down on the scale but we cm loss, it keeps our minds strong and positive not to quit and keep going !!, this is an obstacle most of us fail on, so go for it , get that measuring tape out , and measure away .. all the best ,keep us posted ..

Yeah, it is familiar to me too. When you want something so badly and you are afraid it won't meet your expectations... But that is a struggle, struggle with your mind and old habits. It is ok that you feel this way, you just need a support like we all do. So I am saying: keep going no matter what! Set yourself a mini goal like - stay on track for 1 month and then see where it leads you. Even if your loss is minimal every week (and don't even doubt - you will lose weight during this month). We're waiting for your weigh in post, darling! Do it when you feel comfortable. Good luck!

I'm setting my self a mini goal of 5 kgs. I'm currently half way there and I'm making it so achievable so that I won't get distracted or give up. So that in a couple of weeks when I hit that goal I have something that I'm proud of because I set a goal and achieved it. After that it'll be to get under 100 kgs.

I came home and weight myself after the docs, and my scales weigh me heavier so I'm going to just work off that. Today it's been a week so I thought even though I weighed myself the other day I'd see how I was going a week in and I very happy to say I've lost a total of 3.2 kgs :)

This site is so great to keep on track and be accountable to someone going through the same thing.

KaylaLouise said:
I'm setting my self a mini goal of 5 kgs. I'm currently half way there and I'm making it so achievable so that I won't get distracted or give up. So that in a couple of weeks when I hit that goal I have something that I'm proud of because I set a goal and achieved it. After that it'll be to get under 100 kgs.
My goal is also to be under 100 kg. Good luck

Ally Russell said:
Ok, so week 1 over and I purposely haven't being weighing in every day as your weight fluctuates so much..
I can't pull myself together to get on those scales. (what the??) At the start of the week I was excited to find out how 1 week went, but now the week has passed, I'm a raving crazy woman!!!
I'm worried that if I haven't lost anything, I'll give up and return to bad habits and feel what a waste....but...then again, the house and the kids have been sprung cleaned to an inch of their lives...bahahahaaaa....
Has anyone else felt like this, or am I seriously insane??

I have just started last Thursday and am really worried about weighing myself tomorrow 1 week in, in the event that I haven't lost anything and I'm hoping this will be the "thing" that finally works for me. I am getting married in 2 months, and doing the typical 'lose weight before my wedding' etc etc... however, life is so full on with work, i'm finding it hard to want to build any exercise into my routine. hoping that will start to change soon. So, Ally Russell, I totally get that feeling of not wanting to jump on the scales. I am hoping so much I've lost something already, but just not sure.... I have to say though, I am LOVING how I don't have the same bingeing feeling about food. Keeping any cravings away is keeping me make more healthy choices without jumping at the chocolate / junk food aisles.

KaylaLouise said:
I am right there with you KaylaLouise, doing the same, so far so good , you go girl !!

amalfi said:
I have just started last Thursday and am really worried about weighing myself tomorrow 1 week in, in the event that I haven't lost anything and I'm hoping this will be the "thing" that finally works for me. I am getting married in 2 months, and doing the typical 'lose weight before my wedding' etc etc... however, life is so full on with work, i'm finding it hard to want to build any exercise into my routine. hoping that will start to change soon. So, Ally Russell, I totally get that feeling of not wanting to jump on the scales. I am hoping so much I've lost something already, but just not sure.... I have to say though, I am LOVING how I don't have the same bingeing feeling about food. Keeping any cravings away is keeping me make more healthy choices without jumping at the chocolate / junk food aisles.
HI amalfi, I am not sure if you shower or bath, but if you shower, a gr8 exercise to do in the shower is wall push ups, I do mine FIRST THING when I climb in the shower, it is a start and good motivator to get your mind and body into exercise ,without stressing yourself that you do not have time, or the place to do it.Start with 3 sets of 10 to 15 , you will be amazed!! ...Let me know .. IF you only bath, or have no shower, Planking is just as good on the bathroom or bedroom floor before you ,climb into the bath, see if you can lift your body off the ground for only 1 minute, count to 60 , and you will be shocked that you did it and it will give you a positive attitude, to do it every night ,eventually you will start to do 3-5 sit ups too , every little bit you do gets you closer to doing more and more and MORE AND MORE AND MORE ..till you finally hooked.. There is no excuse not to, what is 1, or 2 minutes of your time and then relaxing in a hot bath or shower afterwards, without any stress at all, and feeling good about achieving a small goal you thought you had no time for, try it and let me know ok ???

Ally Russell said:
Ok, so off to buy a tape measure.
I'm not going to weigh myself until I go back to the GP as I was weighed on those scales. Thanks everyone. I love this site.
Did you measure?? and ??? cannot wait to hear !!

Reactions: AllyR and tarme
Start of week 4 for me. My biggest fear at the moment is that I'll go back to the doc and he won't give me another script. I lost 300 grams in week 2 taking me to a total of 3.5 kgs, week 3 I lost 1.3kgs so total to day is 4.8kgs... Damn you 200 grams! Hoping for another good loss this week, be happy with a kg.

Need to book in with the doc for this Saturday fingers crossed he'll give me another script.

I would ultimately like to be at my goal in Feb for the cruise I am going on with my bf to celebrate our 2 years but I know that might be at bit much, 40 kgs in 6 months but I would atleast like to be 20kgs Don by then.

Thanks for feedback on my first week. This week I found myself not really hungry but nauseous and realising its time to eat. I've had 2 days where I felt bored and ate crisps chips - twice!! Haven't weighed myself this week. Don't think anything has changed. I'm going to research Pilates classes or dance lessons see how I can fit that in.. Hope for a positive week this week.

I know that boredom was my biggest problem with eating especially at night.

Exercise wise find something that you'll enjoy, doesn't have to be your typical gym workout. Even though I used to love gym and I love lifting I'm just not motivated for it at the moment. I've been playing squash lately with my bf and we have a ball and the best things is that whilst I'm having fun I'm working out :) I get to spend some quality time with my man and help she'd some kgs. 2 birds with 1 stone

KaylaLouise said:
Start of week 4 for me. My biggest fear at the moment is that I'll go back to the doc and he won't give me another script. I lost 300 grams in week 2 taking me to a total of 3.5 kgs, week 3 I lost 1.3kgs so total to day is 4.8kgs... Damn you 200 grams! Hoping for another good loss this week, be happy with a kg.

Need to book in with the doc for this Saturday fingers crossed he'll give me another script.

I would ultimately like to be at my goal in Feb for the cruise I am going on with my bf to celebrate our 2 years but I know that might be at bit much, 40 kgs in 6 months but I would atleast like to be 20kgs Don by then.

I am new to this site so I'm making plenty of mistakes, posting empty reply boxes etc. but I was wondering if you got your script? Is it your first month? I saw a TV show last night (I'm in NSW, Australia) and this girl lost 29kg in 13 weeks. It was unbelievable. She was wearing a patch for smoking so I was wondering if she was taking Duromine as well since there were TV ads for both.

Hello hello

I did get the script however it was for my second month. Was that the bringing sexy back show?

I have noticed ads in tv lately for the company who make duromine.

I wouldn't buy into the idea that if you take it you'll lose that much weight in that time frame. A lot goes on behind those shows that is portrayed in tv differently.but with the help of duromine myself and I'd say all the women on here are losing good amounts of weight through eating healthier, smaller portions and moving more.

Reactions: kazzbah