• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉
Thank you! I guess it's a bit easier for me as I'm a stay at home mum. So as long as I have someone to watch the kids I can exercise at any time.

Good luck on the treadmill tonight. Not sure what you mean about your body not being able to keep up? Lol

Well I got home and have set up a room for my tready, so I will go on it tomorrow as been busy witht he kiddes, but going to get up early ( if i sleep) and jump on. Iam so excited for this :)

I was sooo "pinging" today I was buzzing, my heart was racing thats what I mean by my body not being able to keep up lol.

I ate tea, but do feel off now i have a slight headache. I dunno, I feel 'odd'

Oh my.... What a sleep!!!! Hot, cold, hot, cold! Some seriously weird dreams! Went to bed at 9pm feeling tired, yawning etc. wake at 10, 10:30, 11, awake from 12 till 2:30, then slept till 4 and then back to sleep again till 6!

Reminds me of having a new born baby haha! Nothing I can't handle.. That's been my life the last 3 years anyway!

I too felt odd last night.. With a bit of a slight headache... Not sure why... Nothing on how I feel this morning tho lol!

How was your night ladies??

Good luck with your exercise this morning BigLoss! :) YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

And Kini!! OF COURSE WE CAN! Can't wait to read about your loss too! :)

Morning Girls,

I had a ok sleep, It was a really light sleep all night waking a few times but being able to go back to sleep. I was up at 6am had my lite n easy breaky and my tablet by 8 I roaring and ready to go, I have not stopped since. Completed a hour on the tredmill and ACED it!! feel like I can do more. I dont feel ill today at all, should this be right? I feel if I have no side affects its not working..?

How have you been feelingKini??

So good to be able to jump on and tell my story to you girls and I love hearing yours too. I tell my partner but he doesnt reslly understand!!

Keep it up girls xx

Hi ladies,

Oh what a day!!! Finally able to sit down, but I feel back as I'm ignoring my guests but spend most of the Arvo in emergency with my youngest. Boys hey!

I have barely eaten anything today but I haven't been hungry... I should probably get up and have something now tho... I haven't really had too much of an issue with the duromine today. I was buzzing earlier, really alert.. But other than that I'm fine. Hopefully I can sleep tonight... But I'm havin to sleep in the same room as my youngest so maybe sleep wont happen!!

Well done on the exercise this mornin BigLoss! Makes you feel pretty good knowing you did so well hey :) I like being able to share my story too... My partner is much the same lol... Meh what ever!

I weighed myself this morning to see what was happening and I was at 108! I hope it is really that haha..

Anyways! Goodnight ladies :)

Morning Hun,

Everything ok with the boys?? I myself have a four year old boy, he makes up for about 12 kids i think lol. But atleast now I am the one tireing him out!!

I have been sleeping fine, Wake every hour but thats it... is that normal?? I was very buzzy yesterday, 1 hr treadmill, small circuit, washed both cars, cleaned my whole house ( i have a 5 bed, study, 3 lounge room, 2 bathroom house lol and went 4wding with the boys... and I coulda kept going!

I have promised myself to not get on the scales until i go to the docs in 3 weeks. my scales and his scales are nearl 5kgs out..

Are you girls really thirsty??

Hope you girls have a great day.

Morning :)

Yeah he is ok. Fell off the slide and pushed his teeth right through his lip and out the other side.. Lots and lots ad LOTS of blood! Poor little man was soooo out of it :( I freaked out.. Rushed him to the hospital... I think he may have either lost a tooth or pretty much knocked it out but he won't let me near his mouth to check.

Oh a 4 year old! Awesome :) they are hard wrk hey! Haha... I have a 3 year old and 18 month old.. Those two together are TROUBLE!

Anyways back to the weight loss! You seem to be buzzing! Haha.. I was sooo alert yesterday also but not as much energy as you! Sounds like you had a very busy day! I also cleaned my house, mowed the lawn, started cleaning all the kids toys and then had to abruptly stop lol...

3 weeks and no weighing myself would probably torture me! Why not do it once a week?? And I am sooooo thirsty it's not funny!! I can't get enough water! I don't like it but it's the only thing that some what quenches my thirst!

I think I'm going to go for a run later if the little man lets me :)

Poor little fella!! Nothing worse than seeing lots of blood, sometimes looks worse than what it is!!

We live in a country area so my little man is always up to no good lol. He has a 13 yr old aunty that he just loves and spends nearly every waking moment with her!! its pretty adorable. He loves motorbieks so when him and his father have the bikes on the back of the ute, i know not to go lol.. he tells me " mum it will be ok, ill only go fast a few times" lol..

Yeah I was buzzing once i went for my hr tready jog I was ready to go! Its just the sleep, I am sleeping ok and it worries me!!

I have measured myself and weighed and took before photos, I want to do it weekly but my scales are so out ill be disheartened!!

I am also very thristy, i HATE HATE HATE!! water everytime I take a drink my whole body shakes lol.. But I have to do it dont I.

How many meals are you eating a day?

Haha how cute! Boys will be boys!! My eldest is learning to ride also! Such a cutie!!

I'd count yourself lucky with the whole no sleep thing! Lol... I only wish I could get back to sleep and not sit up for hours! It's almost 7:30 here and everyone is asleep and I've been up since 5! :( lol..

I'm only eating 3 main meals and usually a snack on either a yoghurt or some fruit in between... What about you? Water isn't very tasty is it! But we want to get healthy so water it must be!

I strugle to drink 1.5 a day
I will try to increase it 2l tommorrow

I carry around two 1.5lt waters and drink them, anything after that is a bonus. If you are sturggling to drink that much poor them into a cup, I find I drink more when in a cup as it doesnt look so much.

I just got off the tready and done a full hour jogging. feeling great!! sucks that its a rainy day here or I would be at the park with Noah ( my boy).

I am eating 5 small meals a day, I am on lite and easy as well. but i just cant finsih the food. I eat probably half to what they give in each meal. I am pushing myself to eat so that when Iam off Duromine I dont pile it all back on!!

I am more thirsty today than any other day ive been on. Cooked the boys a awesome lasagne from scratch and didnt even pick at it, it didnt interest me in the slightest.

Are you sleeping well Kristy? Hows your eating going?

My partner is calling me a nerd for being on here, but its so good talking to people that understand!

Have a good day girlies xx

I am so glad I found this forum
Its great to read how everyone is doing.
Thank you for the water tip
I will try it

Feel soo sick!! And man am I cranky!! My poor partner has no head left!! Lol

So I think that it's not working. I'm SOOOOOO HUNGRY AND SOOOOO TIRED!!! Like I could fall asleep writing this! My stomach was growling! I had breakfast and lunch and a few snacks In between!! And it was growling real bad before I sat down to dinner. Now I feel ok... I didn't eat a great deal, but then I don't often eat much at dinner... I read hope they are still working! I can't feel any affects at all. No buzzing, no energy! No nothing :(

Oh and btw! Good work on the treadmill effort! :) I wish I could do that haha

Have a warm bubble bath and try and relax.
Try to get an early night.

Water,water,water. It will fill you up. And remember what u told me a few hours ago... Everyone is different!! And it's true I am sleeping fine, but I had side effect u guys don't have like my horrendous mood! I agree go have a bath, relax and see what tommorrow brings!