• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Scam Duromine SG - @duromine.sg

D

Duromine SG

Duromine in 30mg available! Can ship worldwide. Send a message to find out more! Based in Singapore. Contact us through here or our instagram or email Cheers!

For peace of mind we accept paypal!

If you need pictures of our stock or proof of past orders we'll be more than happy to show you!

Duromine in 30mg available! Can ship worldwide. Send a message to find out more! Based in Singapore. Contact us through here or our instagram @duromine.sg. Cheers! For peace of mind we accept paypal! If you need pictures of our stock or proof of past orders we'll be more than happy to show you!

Rogerman said:

LAST WEEK SHE WAS BASED IN AUSTRALIA NOW ITS SINGAPORE. AND LAST WEEK SHE DIDNT ACCEPT PAYPAL THOUGH THEY SAID THEY DID. SUPPLIER WAS IN THE UK.

STAY AWAY

Hi Rogerman,

For the record we have never advertised on this forum before. And yes we are definitely based in Singapore and we definitey accept Paypal. I'll be more than happy for you to contact us through email and even give you my Whatsapp number there to communicate further. We've been selling locally for a long time and now want to reach out to consumers overseas who wish to get this product. Hope this helps! You can check out our instagram page @duromine.sg to see further proof of our past transactions.

Our product is without a doubt genuine and and authentic! Please reach out to us, we'll be looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a good weekend!

Rogerman said:

It’s why you have the word checking next to you numpty

Yes, I'm very well aware of that. I am not in any way affiliated to Ann Broder. I see there's scam accounts here and there as well and I would just like to reassure you that we are not scammers of any sort and genuinely want to sell this product. That is why I'm willing to communicate with you through Whatsapp where I can share proof of our authenticity as sellers. Have a good weekend :)

??? I just signed up on this forum. I can show you proof of my past transactions/stock/location etc. I'm sorry you were the victim of a scam but this is definitely not what I am advertising on this website for. Again, you can look at my instagram account @duromine.sg for proof.

Duromine SG said:
??? I just signed up on this forum. I can show you proof of my past transactions/stock/location etc. I'm sorry you were the victim of a scam but this is definitely not what I am advertising on this website for. Again, you can look at my instagram account @duromine.sg for proof.
ok you say you are legit...how much per box are you carging what is your method of postage what if the item does not make it through customs what is the timeframe on delivery how does your charge get past paypal when they have declined any medical items being purchased and what is the physical contact of this seller are they genuine inova product or something made up in someones bathroom