1st measurements -

Hips - 112
Breast - 106
Waist - 106
Leg L - 61
Leg R - 61
arm L -35
Arm R - 34
My next measurements will be on the 3/12/2014 monthly.

1st weigh in - 83.0kgs 3/11/2014
Im happy with this weightloss as it only been 5 days.i havent been eating very good these past days as I have had a few parties and what not.i am back on the wagon though and will strive to do better this week.Im feeling a bit tired as my sleep is pretty disrupted from the duromine.im thinking in a few days I will not take a tablet so I can get a better sleep.

Reactions: shellyisme and Lodd

alexa chase

Standard Member
Nov 1, 2014
Thought I would throw in an update before my weigh in on monday.

Im a little scared and feeling discouraged and I havent even weighed myself.ive been away up country on a holiday and a I havent been eating right as theres not much food up here and the water makes you sick if your not use to it.i really hope ive lost some thing this week as I dont feel any different.i just cant wait to get back into healthy eating and 6 day exercise routine.

rebecca.111

Standard Member
Nov 7, 2014
Good luck hun! U can do it :)
I only had my first pill yesterday, and then 1 today. I know its water weight, but already 1.2kg down. I am also 158cm short lol. But my SW was a heavy 99.2. And today 98kg flat. Do u have an instagram account? We can watch each others transformation on there? Xo

alexa chase

Standard Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hi rebecca!

Unfortunately I do not have instagram but will set one up down the track :)

So my weigh in for today is 83.3kg.i feel a bit dissapointed but am not to upset as I had been on holidays and didnt take much healthy food with me.

Hoping for a better week this week :)

rebecca.111

Standard Member
Nov 7, 2014
Holidays are always way more important. Don't care what anyone says. Lol! :)
Look forward to your update :)

alexa chase

Standard Member
Nov 1, 2014
Update!

Wow! I am so tired is this normal?? I usually have so much energy through out the day but today! Nope.. ive been having great sleeps too like I swear I fall asleep before I hit the pillow.

Oh and also I cheated! I hopped on the scale and it read 82.4kgs :)

Reactions: rebecca.111

rebecca.111

Standard Member
Nov 7, 2014
Nice work! Congrats. :)
I've been sleeping wonderfully too! Actually going to bed earlier! I havent done that in yrs lol. And I wake up earlier and sometimes before my alarm! As for the tired thing.. yep, I definitely get a bit tired in the evenings. Especially after a work out in the morning and then after my first meal of the day.which is usually around lunch time. But today I have been feeling extra tired. I even skipped the gym today :-/ I just wanna sleep. But it for me it may be due to a few things. This morning I had to wake up just past 3am and drop my partner off at work by 4am. He accidentally had our house keys on him. So I had to drive all the way back. Lol. I then had a nap from 6am-7am.. but feeling like u atm.. just super tired.
I've been on duromine since Saturday. Its now friday and ive lost a total of 4.1kgs. So im super happy about that. Looking forward to the months ahead. I just cant wait to feel lighter.

alexa chase

Standard Member
Nov 1, 2014
Sorry for the late update have had a horrible few nights with my 3 month old :(

I hopped on the scales yesterday night and it read 82.0kg and just weighed myself beford it read 83.1kg id like to add that its my time of the month so I think this may have something to do with the scales going up and down so I will do my weigh in next monday hopefully with a proper reading.

A few people have commented of my figure looking better including my partner so I think I may be gaining muscle as im starting to feel alot different too :)

Reactions: Treadmeal

alexa chase

Standard Member
Nov 1, 2014
1.7 kgs off my first mini goal of 80kgs.I had a goal of getting to 80kilos by 1st of december! Will be working hard this week to get to that goal!

I've decided that I will not have a main goal of 25kgs to lose anymore and that I will go by 5 kilos at a time until im happy with my shape! I have started to love how my body is shaping Because of all the excersize! :)

alexa chase

Standard Member
Nov 1, 2014
81.6kgs after a not very good weekend! Was so busy and forgot to prep my meals! I bought a bikini for inspiration today! I havent worn one since I was 15!!

Going to work hard this week! Hope everyone else is smashing goals!

Reactions: mranne

alexa chase

Standard Member
Nov 1, 2014
HELLO 80KGS!!

Have been so strict this week so far and no slip ups! I have been weight training in the mornings and cardio in the arvo and have reached my mini goal of 80kg.

Looking foward to december even though it will be a challenge with xmas and holidaying I will stay strong! Just remember if you slip up dont beat yourself up over it , get up and move on.Its all part of the process.

LollyTerror

Standard Member
Oct 8, 2014
Keep smashing it out at the gym and admire your toned self in the mirrors :) I've been very motivated to see my body changing shape - easier to stay on track when the results are there for all to see. Maintain your focus and you'll get through Xmas, no sweat (except on the gym floor).