Adelaide help

Brittany hth

Standard Member
Jul 22, 2020
Hey guys. I’ve been to three doctors (two in person and one online) all confirm that yes I’m eligible for duromine.

the two in person would not prescribe due to their “morals” (I thought doctors were supposed to provide healthcare for those that need it?)
And the online lady apologised as the laws apparently just changed that it cannot be prescribed through Telehealth.

I haven’t used before but am looking for a doctor to help me through the process and be able to come off of it with a strong diet and excercise routine after being on it (hopefully just to lose 10-15kg) to ease the pain on my knees and back.

can anyone recommend a doctor that has prescribed to them in Adelaide area?

Reactions: April

jordan pridam

Standard Member
Nov 6, 2018
Hey guys. I’ve been to three doctors (two in person and one online) all confirm that yes I’m eligible for duromine.

the two in person would not prescribe due to their “morals” (I thought doctors were supposed to provide healthcare for those that need it?)
And the online lady apologised as the laws apparently just changed that it cannot be prescribed through Telehealth.

I haven’t used before but am looking for a doctor to help me through the process and be able to come off of it with a strong diet and excercise routine after being on it (hopefully just to lose 10-15kg) to ease the pain on my knees and back.

can anyone recommend a doctor that has prescribed to them in Adelaide area?

hi brittany, did u have any luck? im also having the same problem with doctors not prescribing it because of their preferences despite being eligible.

Reactions: April

DPY

Standard Member
Sep 26, 2020
Try Montague Farm Medical Centre. All the doctors there are pretty understanding and have prescribed it to me before.

DPY

Standard Member
Sep 26, 2020
hi brittany, did u have any luck? im also having the same problem with doctors not prescribing it because of their preferences despite being eligible.

Try Montague Farm Medical Centre. All the doctors there are pretty understanding and have prescribed it to me before