• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Scam durogirl88

Bonnie13 said:
Thanks for the encouragement darling. Sleep is for the wicked Nite nite
good night sweet dreams,nitenitee

Oh you still here? Thought you hated the site you were going to leave .

tot
Bonnie13 said:
Oh you still here? Thought you hated the site you were going to leave .

sorry i lost hope talkin to u tc
don be so mean next time

Not mean at all! you said you were leaving not me! Geez girl you get all confused about everything trip over your own words get confused about how many boxes you have

Bonnie13 said:
Not mean at all! you said you were leaving not me! Geez girl you get all confused about everything trip over your own words get confused about how many boxes you have
alright bye tks

KAL said:
This chick is definitely a scammer. Her prices change and she faked writing my name on a piece of paper by editing it on her phone. She then said she sold the 3 that were in the picture and sent them already. She told April they were just extras she was selling but told me she is a trusted seller and will always get more.
Hi KAL, I’m in Western Australia and have purchased from her on 3 seperate occasions and received them all within 7 days. Her pricing is leaps and bounds cheaper than anyone else selling online and she is friendly and a breeze to deal with. I’m not sure I understand the negativity here, but as you are looking to buy online without a script it’s a shame for you to burn a bridge with a legit seller. I’ve received 2x orders for 30mg and 1x for 15mg, all separate transactions that I paid for via PayPal and she posted to me. If you look back through my old posts and forum comments you will see the date I first received and started duro, which I ordered from this girl. She also sends them in a way that customs don’t look twice at it so I’ve been very happy with the orders I’ve placed through this seller. Feel free to PM me if you need anything further but thanks to comments like this and comments made by Bonnie13 she has unfairly and unjustifiably now been labelled as a scammer. I must say I’m disappointed at the level of negativity that seems to be surrounding this site, as I found it a great support site for my duromine journey but situations like this really put me off of it.

durogirl88 said:
KAL n all those who wish to doubt me
i had really nth to say
pls don buy from me
buy from others .as promised ill surely ask my previous buyers who don logged in (cos they found sellers like me)logged in again n proof u all wrong)
Hey girl, you don’t need to do business with people who bully you, I’ll continue to order from you and happily too, I know from experience that I’ll receive what I pay for and receive it within a week of you posting. It’s a shame if these people are genuinely looking to buy online without the hassle of trying to talk a doctor into a script because they could have a box of duromine on the way within days if they had given you a chance ...Keep up the good work bud !

she lies about being wholesale seller Why? Can you read the rules on site? She won't show a photo of the SAID PILLS.. SHE WON'T send a sample of 5 pills to a member to verify if she is genuine.. Three profiles now.

Evey one is welcome honey but rules are rules other sellers have followed them... Don't send a sample (5 pills) to me send it to another TRUSTED member. But babychu seems to think she is about the rules set on this site so continue to purchase from her but unfortunately she has done this to herself as babychu as durogirl88 and now as natashaher .

Is she above the rules? If she can't follow rules and lies to administer she won't have luck on here .. Sorry it's rules.

Bonnie13 said:
Is she above the rules? If she can't follow rules and lies to administer she won't have luck on here .. Sorry it's rules.
I can vouch for the seller and that’s the only point I’m interested in making here. If you are looking for a source for genuine Duromine that will arrive in a short period of time I cannot recommend this seller highly enough. Thanks to your negative posts and comments this seller has now been marked as a scammer which is going to stop others genuinely looking to buy from someone who isn’t going to take their money and run.

Shall I just point out this new account she lied to every potential buyer looking at the post. saying she was in Australia. You and I both know that isn't the case. So if she wants to be trusted best start telling less lies maybe.

Everyone has been given the opportunity to sell here. A sample MUST BE SENT TO A MEMBER. she won't follow the rules. others selling regularly have followed the process so guess what people will buy from them and not her

Reactions: Dre
Bonnie13 said:
Evey one is welcome honey but rules are rules other sellers have followed them... Don't send a sample (5 pills) to me send it to another TRUSTED member. But babychu seems to think she is about the rules set on this site so continue to purchase from her but unfortunately she has done this to herself as babychu as durogirl88 and now as natashaher .
Interesting that those rules are so strongly enforce to the point of cyber bullying, but I hope you feel good about yourself. You’ve shown an interesting side to yourself with your numerous posts full of negativity and nastiness. Cyber bullying is obviously not against the rules, which is such a shame because I used to use this site as a support system for my Duromine journey. Users that are this negative don’t make me want to return and continue using the site, it’s also a shame that others are now missing out on a chance to source themselves some Duromine from a genuine seller. I have reported the cyber bullying and will be taking it up with management as I don’t want to use, recommend or participate in a forum or website that allows this kind of behaviour. I am now done with this conversation, thank you.

Ashleigh62 said:
Hi KAL, I’m in Western Australia and have purchased from her on 3 seperate occasions and received them all within 7 days. Her pricing is leaps and bounds cheaper than anyone else selling online and she is friendly and a breeze to deal with. I’m not sure I understand the negativity here, but as you are looking to buy online without a script it’s a shame for you to burn a bridge with a legit seller. I’ve received 2x orders for 30mg and 1x for 15mg, all separate transactions that I paid for via PayPal and she posted to me. If you look back through my old posts and forum comments you will see the date I first received and started duro, which I ordered from this girl. She also sends them in a way that customs don’t look twice at it so I’ve been very happy with the orders I’ve placed through this seller. Feel free to PM me if you need anything further but thanks to comments like this and comments made by Bonnie13 she has unfairly and unjustifiably now been labelled as a scammer. I must say I’m disappointed at the level of negativity that seems to be surrounding this site, as I found it a great support site for my duromine journey but situations like this really put me off of it.

That's great that you had a pleasant experience with her but when I dealt with her she was dishonest to me straight away, faking my name one piece of paper and lied about having the product on hand instead of making an honest plan with me. Believe me, I wish it went the other way, I would love to have a supplier as cheap as her but now she is lying about living in Australia. Do you not think all of those lies would lead me to think she is a scanner. All she had to do to be a whole saler supplier was to send a sample, which she got extremely rude about. She could have helped herself but chose not to. Can you see why I would think she was a scanner?

That’s the point, Ashleigh, this site is meant for those, who are ready and willing to be in a community, a friendly and supportive, where they can feel safe from being ripped off their money, where they can come and get their pills to continue their weight loss journey.

If you read the thread from the very beginning, I was very polite and made my point about the rules, and that’s when everything went into a black hole. The worst thing are the lies, which just kept piling up. Is this a way to behave in a friendly community? I don’t think that you would act like this yourself, Ashleigh. You seem to be a very pleasant and wise person. Try to read the thread as an outside observer. I am sure you will notice how the conversation fired up. And it’s the seller to blame. Inadequate behavior, inability to read and understand the rules, really impulsive behavior. I am always happy to see new sellers on the forum, because I know that it helps users. But, because of a HUGE scammers’ activity, we have to be very cautious. And these rules appeared after so many users lost lots and lots of their money. It’s as simple as that. None of the administration and the anti-scam team needs the pills for personal use. All we need is to check the ability of the seller to deliver his goods to the buyer, and make sure that they are not counterfeit. That’s it. Wholesalers will make lots and lots of money, so spending $30, even $50 to get the hold of such a large selling platform doesn’t seem like a lot of money.

Of course, it is your own decision whether to use this forum or not. Still, I am sure that you noticed how we do our best to make each and every forum user feel here as if within a family. At the same time, protecting the forum from illegal sellers is not an easy task. We are people, we all make mistakes, and we can admit them. No one becomes rude all of a sudden. None of the messages were intended as cyber bulling. The main idea of such conversations is to find out whether the seller is legit and whether he is capable of providing high-quality services to the forum users. I think that we all made our points. Durogirl just had to stop telling lies and send a sample. Period.