Scam durogirl88

my proof!!!!! goshhg
screenshot_2018-05-29-16-56-19-502_com-google-android-gm-png.859

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-05-29-16-56-19-502_com.google.android.gm.png
    Screenshot_2018-05-29-16-56-19-502_com.google.android.gm.png
    135.1 KB · Views: 1,001
sometimes i really feel that u all r here to buy or keep doubting ppl, its so disspointing

durogirl88 said:
did i tell u those r alr mailed out? i need to get more from my clinic, yes i wrote yr name using an app i apologise, doesnt mean im tryin to cheat u? those r alr send out i had no choice, if u wan sure i can get before i order again. seriously im losin hope in selling here

But if you lie about something like that then I will think you are going to cheat me. Would you also not think that, if someone lied to you? If you were honest I would have understood and maybe made a plan with you.

I just don't understand why you're so upset? If you need to get more then you don't have any to sell anyway? You told April you weren't planning on being a whole sale supplier. If you are then send someone a sample to test so you can sell them on here legit, it's not that hard.

Reactions: Bonnie13
firstly ived owned up
like i said i nd to get more if u r buying.im defintely not here to play a prank
proof r shown.
those r alr mailed out.

pls don buy from me.

im done. thank u

I think maybe it's time you stopped trying to take people's money on here and find face to face buyers in Singapore.

KAL said:
I think maybe it's time you stopped trying to take people's money on here and find face to face buyers in Singapore.

HUH? what do u mean? everyone is selling here not only me
my proof is v clear
pls don be so mean

like i say pls don buy from me anymore

if u cant afford don buy here

pls go to singapore forum n tell them ill quote yr name

i really cant believe THERES MORE MEAN N TROUBLES FINDERS DEN BUYERS HERE

KAL said:

thank u for yr kind comment

KAL said:

do rem someone selling 240 here
n many as well
again ty for yr kind comment

And they are a trusted seller too .. You know why! They sent a sample before hand You silly girl..
You know what? people will continue to buy from trusted sellers.. And pay even more than that! do you not understand it's not the money people care about it's the proof you will actually get the pills. You actually have a good price but screen shots and tracking numbers are irrelevant..

don wori about me
i have buyers who trust me as well
again ,i apreciate yr kind comments
i knw u wan to bring me down,its ok
as long as im not here to scam
thank u have a good day

You keep referring to YOURSELF as A SCAMMER not us. you just try to not abide by the rules of the forum. And thinks it's ok to lie to administer and get all we are so mean... We all make this site safe buyers and sellers work together... You don't want to do that now we caught you out the only way you will be trusted is a SMALL sample TO A MEMBER.... THE END

ok jus close my account i had enuff thanks

Bonnie13 said:
You keep referring to YOURSELF as A SCAMMER not us. you just try to not abide by the rules of the forum. And thinks it's ok to lie to administer and get all we are so mean... We all make this site safe buyers and sellers work together... You don't want to do that now we caught you out the only way you will be trusted is a SMALL sample TO A MEMBER.... THE END

sending u guys sample for free? erm us close my acc thank u

What name will it be next babychu ... Durogirl88.. Keep your password next time Good luck sunshine

oh dear u both really stalking ppl
don wori too much
april will handle
bonnie i really thik u shd sleep

Reactions: Bonnie13
Bonnie13 said:
What name will it be next babychu ... Durogirl88.. Keep your password next time Good luck sunshine

thank u i will don wrry ya

Thanks for the encouragement darling. Sleep is for the wicked Nite nite