Scam 4 Boxes Available Sg

Status
Not open for further replies.

durogirl88

Scammer
May 16, 2018
yes i have more to sell, NOONE EVER SAID IM A SCAMMER HERE, IF U HAVE PROOF ME. IVED ASKed so many times whats yr price u don wana ans. do u have anything to hide?

pls go away goshh
As stated before your price is great. But you keep continuing to bring up stuff that's irrelevant. you said you had 4 boxes they are sold now you have more all of a sudden we don't trust you cause you lied to administer and to all of us on the site... Good night..

durogirl88

Scammer
May 16, 2018
I said aging I don't sell... Ha ha dig dig dig keep digging holes ..
if u r unhappy with my price its yr problem? u can find cheaper ones. don worry im legit here with my price def lower den 240 a box, byenow n sweetest dreams

Bonnie13

Premium Member
Oct 21, 2015
Geelong
So you do have more to sell now... Do you understand how it looked that you lied to April and the site saying you only had 4. I never said you are a scammer either you are saying that I'm saying you don't follow rules.

durogirl88

Scammer
May 16, 2018
So you do have more to sell now... Do you understand how it looked that you lied to April and the site saying you only had 4. I never said you are a scammer either you are saying that I'm saying you don't follow rules.

yes yes i have more to sell, high demand here, go n sleep my dear

Bonnie13

Premium Member
Oct 21, 2015
Geelong
Follow rules my dear .. funny how you said no one buys from you (sad face) on this very site... Now if you didn't try to fool people then you would have had way more sales

durogirl88

Scammer
May 16, 2018
don worri those who alr bought from me had recwived. like i said earlier u r SO GOOD AT BRINGING OTHERS SELLERS DOWN i believe im not e only one

durogirl88

Scammer
May 16, 2018
buy from bonnie guys, shes definitely a true seller tryin to bring other sellers down lol tc like i said i lost my respect for u, in e v first place u alr doubt ppl, don pledge guilty, gn n bye

durogirl88

Scammer
May 16, 2018
n rem even i don follow rules i wanted to proof SOMUCH , but u guys keep continuing doubting me till now.laughs ,really lose my respect

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
This user is no longer selling on the forum. Did not comply with the forum rules. Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.