Scam 4 Boxes Available Sg

Status
Not open for further replies.

durogirl88

Scammer
May 16, 2018
Geez can you not understand the rules wholesalers Must send sample you were told this it's the only way to proove yourself not tracking numbers not emails... No trouble with you if you follow the rules. You have sold your 4 boxes .. Now sell no more or send a sample... Open shut case
i think i asked"who r u"

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
This user works voluntarily with the forum adminstration, along with a big team of good people, who do their best to save our dear forum users from being ripped off of their money.

durogirl88

Scammer
May 16, 2018
This user works voluntarily with the forum adminstration, along with a big team of good people, who do their best to save our dear forum users from being ripped off of their money.

yes yes ripped off money scammer im a trouble maker when all i did was to just proof wantin to give trackin no. that my buyers received plus all e convos , disappointed really

durogirl88

Scammer
May 16, 2018
i th
i think i saw this in her profile

AsianBellasdelight1 very reliable with reasonable prices... Duromine and adipex Apr 22, 2018

lol?

Bonnie13

Premium Member
Oct 21, 2015
Geelong
I've stated the rules the truth... The truth that you sold your 4 boxes and they price was more as it was a different batch.. You were told to sell on here sample needs to be sent and you lied.to administer about this. You were caught out by myself and another seller Now you are calling us crazy .. Good luck sunshine

durogirl88

Scammer
May 16, 2018
I've stated the rules the truth... The truth that you sold your 4 boxes and they price was more as it was a different batch.. You were told to sell on here sample needs to be sent and you lied.to administer about this. You were caught out by myself and another seller Now you are calling us crazy .. Good luck sunshine
thank u , may i knw yr price?

Bonnie13

Premium Member
Oct 21, 2015
Geelong
Yes you did see that you stupid girl also in the shout out box! I was recommending them as they were a trusted seller Ha ha now you trying to make me look bad when I was actually giving a company a good wrap

Reactions: April

durogirl88

Scammer
May 16, 2018
Yes you did see that you stupid girl also in the shout out box! I was recommending them as they were a trusted seller Ha ha now you trying to make me look bad when I was actually giving a company a good wrap

nobody made u look bad, u made it yrself by mendings issues on sellers prices, oh dear

durogirl88

Scammer
May 16, 2018
whats yr price dear?

Bonnie13

Premium Member
Oct 21, 2015
Geelong
No issues it's your name /profile . What's yours? this is so frigging funny... Funny cause you were caught trying to outsmart April and site rules so now you get all defensive and try to call me a seller. You don't want to send a sample postage cost of $10 dollars right? Kinda put you in a bad light doesn't it....

durogirl88

Scammer
May 16, 2018
No issues it's your name /profile . What's yours? this is so frigging funny... Funny cause you were caught trying to outsmart April and site rules so now you get all defensive and try to call me a seller. You don't want to send a sample postage cost of $10 dollars right? Kinda put you in a bad light doesn't it....

enuff u really talk too much
idk whats wrong w you
i asked whats yr price u dont wan to ans

durogirl88

Scammer
May 16, 2018
i think u can see my nick here is diff, ican see ulike my previous nick alot don u?

Bonnie13

Premium Member
Oct 21, 2015
Geelong
So are the site rule above you? Are you better than other trusted sellers ? Why is it all you think you need to do is show tracking numbers and screen shots To prove you are trusted?? So clearly you can't follow rules and wonder why no one buys from you.

durogirl88

Scammer
May 16, 2018
So are the site rule above you? Are you better than other trusted sellers ? Why is it all you think you need to do is show tracking numbers and screen shots To prove you are trusted?? So clearly you can't follow rules and wonder why no one buys from you.

i think noone likes to buy from such person like u as well. u r kinda busybody. whats wrong with u? don worry ived alr asked my buyers to proof me right. till den i see how u gonna speak to me , anyways ived lost my respect for u, pls take care

Bonnie13

Premium Member
Oct 21, 2015
Geelong
As stated before your price is great. But you keep continuing to bring up stuff that's irrelevant. you said you had 4 boxes they are sold now you have more all of a sudden we don't trust you cause you lied to administer and to all of us on the site... Good night..

durogirl88

Scammer
May 16, 2018
Geez can you not understand the rules wholesalers Must send sample you were told this it's the only way to proove yourself not tracking numbers not emails... No trouble with you if you follow the rules. You have sold your 4 boxes .. Now sell no more or send a sample... Open shut case
MISS BBONNIE READ UP IVED ALR ASKED MISS APRIL TO GIVE ME ADDRESS, WHATS WRONG W U SERIOUSLY? cacan u pls go away, ur annoying to be very very honest

Status
Not open for further replies.