Scam 4 Boxes Available Sg

Status
Not open for further replies.

durogirl88

Scammer
May 16, 2018
okok
there are no exceptions for wholesalers. rules exist and are equal for each an every forum user. you are selling the pills and making money. it's obvious that you will lose a lot less by sending the 5 pills, compared to losing a huge audience of this forum as your potential buyers. that's logic!

sure give me address den

Bonnie13

Premium Member
Oct 21, 2015
Geelong
Screen shots mean NOTHING .. you were clearly told to sell it was a sample You are not above the rules nor am I'm. But this issue of you not wanting to send a sample does nothing for your profile .

durogirl88

Scammer
May 16, 2018
Screen shots mean NOTHING .. you were clearly told to sell it was a sample You are not above the rules nor am I'm. But this issue of you not wanting to send a sample does nothing for your profile .
pls jus go sell yrs my dear
u r scary

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
i don't know what is going on with you and why you are so aggressive, and i really don't like the tone of this conversation. I have to tell you that I am struggling seriously with myself here, but I am a polite person and usually very patient. but you are playing with fire already. you keep saying the same thing and act disrespectful towards the administration of the forum and the forum rules. other sellers, who realize how much they will earn in the long run, staying on this forum and selling their Duromine, simply sent their free sample and were approved. I need to protect the forum users, and that's the policy. You will not enter a restaurant with your pizza, and you will not start eating it there, because you will be kicked out, because it's all about the rules and policies. This forum is a place for people, they come here to share, get motivation, buy Duromine and feel safe. If I need to ban you forever, to make this place a calm site, I will do it. Luckily, we already have a couple of proven sellers, who PROVED their capability of delivering the pills. No fuss, no screaming and long talks. They did it, we let them sell - everybody's happy.
YOU... something unbelievable. Last time, I was caming you down, but this time I need someone to calm me down.

Reactions: Rava and Bonnie13

durogirl88

Scammer
May 16, 2018
im
i don't know what is going on with you and why you are so aggressive, and i really don't like the tone of this conversation. I have to tell you that I am struggling seriously with myself here, but I am a polite person and usually very patient. but you are playing with fire already. you keep saying the same thing and acy disrespectful towards the administration of the forum and the forum rules. other sellers, who realize how much they will earn in the long run, staying on this forum and selling their Duromine, simply sent their free sample and were approved. I need to protect the forum users, and that's the policy. You will not enter a restaurant with your pizza, and you will not start eating it there, because you will be kicked out, because it's all about the rules and policies. This forum is a place for people, they come here to share, get motivation, buy Duromine and feel safe. If I need to ban you forever, to make this place a calm site, I will do it. Luckily, we already have a couple of proven sellers, who PROVED their capability of delivering the pills. No fuss, no screaming and long talks. They did it, we let them sell - everybody's happy.
YOU... something unbelievable. Last time, I was caming you down, but this time I need someone to calm me down.

r u sure im aggressresive??? hello april? do u knw since i created a accpunt here i get more ppl doubting me before i sell, this is so scary, n worst of e worst i wanted tp proof noone accepts n again said im a scammer, its reallyscary selling here, n look one seller eyein me again like tt time, idk whats wrong with u all????????hello i jus WANTED TO PROOF BUT U ALL ALR CONDEMED PPL HERE THIS IS REALLY SCARY

durogirl88

Scammer
May 16, 2018
u
i don't know what is going on with you and why you are so aggressive, and i really don't like the tone of this conversation. I have to tell you that I am struggling seriously with myself here, but I am a polite person and usually very patient. but you are playing with fire already. you keep saying the same thing and act disrespectful towards the administration of the forum and the forum rules. other sellers, who realize how much they will earn in the long run, staying on this forum and selling their Duromine, simply sent their free sample and were approved. I need to protect the forum users, and that's the policy. You will not enter a restaurant with your pizza, and you will not start eating it there, because you will be kicked out, because it's all about the rules and policies. This forum is a place for people, they come here to share, get motivation, buy Duromine and feel safe. If I need to ban you forever, to make this place a calm site, I will do it. Luckily, we already have a couple of proven sellers, who PROVED their capability of delivering the pills. No fuss, no screaming and long talks. They did it, we let them sell - everybody's happy.
r a staff member, instead of listenting u keep doubting ppl and arguing wirh ppl ever since i see u here, u shd try tto listen, not everyone is a scammer here

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
this user is not a seller. I will send you the contact information of the proven buyer in the PM

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
just stop right now! I will send you the contact information soon. don't write anything else. otherwise, I am going to put a full stop to this whole story.
btw, do you see anyone else of the administration being active on the forum other than me? the fact that my status is 'Staff member' does not mean that I am not the administration, so stop messing around. you put a bad light on you, really.

Bonnie13

Premium Member
Oct 21, 2015
Geelong
I'm fine darling ... Problem is that you try to get around the rules in place on this forum. You SAID YOU HAD 4 boxes but to two buyers you said they are sold and you had more. You lied to April saying you would only be selling the 4 boxes and no sample will be needed to be sent. She let you sell for that reason now you admit you are a wholesaler.... This is why NO ONE trusted you... So don't get all defensive when you get caught trying to cheat the site

durogirl88

Scammer
May 16, 2018
just stop right now! I will send you the contact information soon. don't write anything else. otherwise, I am going to put a full stop to this whole story.
btw, do you see anyone else of the administration being active on the forum other than me? the fact that my status is 'Staff member' does not mean that I am not the administration, so stop messing around. you put a bad light on you, really.

april again im here to proof u again said bad trouble maker , i really really dk whats wrong with u

durogirl88

Scammer
May 16, 2018
n
I'm fine darling ... Problem is that you try to get around the rules in place on this forum. You SAID YOU HAD 4 boxes but to two buyers you said they are sold and you had more. You lied to April saying you would only be selling the 4 boxes and no sample will be needed to be sent. She let you sell for that reason now you admit you are a wholesaler.... This is why NO ONE trusted you... So don't get all defensive when you get caught trying to cheat the site
n how do u knw the person i send is legit?

durogirl88

Scammer
May 16, 2018
who r u dear?

Bonnie13

Premium Member
Oct 21, 2015
Geelong
Geez can you not understand the rules wholesalers Must send sample you were told this it's the only way to proove yourself not tracking numbers not emails... No trouble with you if you follow the rules. You have sold your 4 boxes .. Now sell no more or send a sample... Open shut case

Status
Not open for further replies.