3rd week on Duromine 30mg and now feeling extreme fatigue

L

Lady Moneypenny

Standard Member
Sep 7, 2020
Hi everyone
I am new to this forum.
I started Duromine 30mg on 1st Sep, and had the energy buzz, motivation to get moving and reduced hunger. I also had dry mouth, but that was fixed with drinking lots of water. The first couple of nights I struggled to sleep.
About 4-5 days in my sleep settled, and I was cruising really well, exercising every day, eating between 1000 - 1300 calories a day of healthy foods (mainly fruit and veg, lean meats and whole grain bread/pasta)
Unfortunately the past couple of days I have crashed and burned. I've been extremely tired, falling asleep mid afternoon for a nap, and feeling groggy and grumpy all day long.
I also have to push myself to do basic housework, or to go for a walk.
I'm wondering if there is anything I can do to get back some feeling of energy. I don't even need the Duromine buzz, I'd be happy with my normal energy levels.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Hi Lady Moneypenny,

First of all, congratulations on starting your weightloss journey! :sun:

Did your doctor prescribe you 1000-1300 calories a day?
It looks like you've made a huge change in your daily routine (exercising, diet, etc.) and your body needs time to get used to it and Duromine effects.

D

Dee.needshelp

Standard Member
Sep 22, 2020
Hi everyone
I am new to this forum.
I started Duromine 30mg on 1st Sep, and had the energy buzz, motivation to get moving and reduced hunger. I also had dry mouth, but that was fixed with drinking lots of water. The first couple of nights I struggled to sleep.
About 4-5 days in my sleep settled, and I was cruising really well, exercising every day, eating between 1000 - 1300 calories a day of healthy foods (mainly fruit and veg, lean meats and whole grain bread/pasta)
Unfortunately the past couple of days I have crashed and burned. I've been extremely tired, falling asleep mid afternoon for a nap, and feeling groggy and grumpy all day long.
I'm wondering if there is anything I can do to get back some feeling of energy. I don't even need the Duromine buzz, I'd be happy with my normal energy levels.
How are you feeling now? How is your journey going in terms of weight loss? Some days we just need more rest than others even without a diet or duromine, maybe that’s just what your body needs.

Reactions: Miracle
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Premium Member
Sep 13, 2019
Australia
@Lady Moneypenny we all are human, we all need a rest sometimes. And that's normal! Take a deep breath and keep mowing forward! Please update us with your progress :kissing:

Pepelina

Pepelina

Premium Member
Oct 16, 2019
Australia
Hi Lady Moneypenny,

First of all, congratulations on starting your weightloss journey! :sun:

Did your doctor prescribe you 1000-1300 calories a day?
It looks like you've made a huge change in your daily routine (exercising, diet, etc.) and your body needs time to get used to it and Duromine effects.
Agree with April. You started to change your habits too fast. My doctor advised me to start my diet and after a few weeks to start my fitness routine. @Lady Moneypenny How are you feelong today?

A

Angelis

Premium Member
Oct 29, 2019
Australia
@Lady Moneypenny
Uuuuuh, I have had insomnia for two weeks. It was terrible :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:
Since I've started to practice yoga at home, I feel better. It calms your body and brain. Recommend it.

M

Miracle

Standard Member
Premium Member
Nov 1, 2019
Australia
@Lady Moneypenny I think you should add more fiber and protein to your daily meals. Maybe you don't consume enough calories for your energy? :bomb:

M

Martin98

Premium Member
Nov 25, 2019
Australia
I felt the same after week 1. @Lady Moneypenny take a rest for 1 day, go for a walk, meet your friend, spend time with your family. What about cheat meal for 1 day? :p

D

Didonna

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2019
Australia
Hi everyone
I am new to this forum.
Hi dear, how are you feeling now?

D

Dobrar

Premium Member
Mar 5, 2020
Australia
Hi @Lady Moneypenny :) Do you still feel tired? Did anything change till now?

B

Barbi-litl

Premium Member
Apr 22, 2020
Australia
@Lady Moneypenny If you want to keep your energy up, you need a good sleep and healthy food. It seems like you don't eat enough. Stay positive and avoid stress. :heart: