• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
You look great. I just put some pics up too helps others thanks!!!! X v

6 weeks ago I passed on how scared I was feeling that this mightn't work. But the full change is well under way. I run/walk for about an hour every day. I sleep 8 hours a night. I eat a small but filling dinner each night. I have 1-2 cheat meals per week... And 22.5 kg's down this is my current result.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 1,061
You look amazing....:laughing:... you just motivated me more now today is my first day

Reactions: Melmo
Linda Brown have you lost 22kgs in 6 weeks? What dosage are you on? How much weight have you got left to lose?

Reactions: Melmo
I'm on 30mgs... My goal weight was 80.. I've never been under it - but my doctor thinks I should be aiming for 66kg... I'll see if I can hit the 80 first. You have to change your lifestyle though, you can't do this in halves.

Wow Linda you are an absolute inspiration. I see you're only 7.7 kg off of your personal goal, you're not even far off what your doctor has suggested. Congratulations!
I haven't been losing anywhere near the amounts you have, I might have to do even more exercise :) Anyways, well done to you! and I hope you keep us posted on the rest of your experience :) x

Reactions: christine V
Wow :) amazing! Congrats keep up the wonderful work :laughing:

Fantastic loss your such an inspiration thank you :)

So tomorrow I start my third packet of duromine 30 mgs. I'm 99.9% sure that the docs will make me have atleast a month off after this which is a little scary but we can't stay on this forever...

My goal for the 3 months has always been to lose 15kgs although each much i have set the bar a little higher. I didn't reach my goal of 12 kgs in 8 weeks but I didn't give up and lost a total of 10.4kgs.

As it is my last day on the 2nd packet I thought I would weigh in and ive hit the 100 mark!! Little victory as soon enough I'll never see that number again. To date I've lost 11.6kgs.

This month's mini goal is to hit that 15kgs total loss and if possible even more :) 3.4kgs to go...

Your going well :laughing:Congrats the <100 is fantastic :) a month off and then back on? 3.4k is realistic! You got this :)

Reactions: latashas
I'm not sure about the time off. The doc I saw for this month was different to the usual doc was on leave so I think I'll book in to see the usual one at the end of this round and see what he advises. As much as I don't want to have a break I also need to be able to control my eating without assistance otherwise I'll just end up back at this weight again in the future.

I have an event on for work tonight so decided to move my weigh in day to today although I do not plan to crazy tonight the food is gourmet pizza and my experience with me, pizza and weight loss are not friends but I don't want to miss out so I will limit myself instead.

Very happy to say I now weigh UNDER 100 kgs. I weigh 99.7kg ^_^ Goodbye triple digits

Hi there,

I am new to the forum, I started my Duromine Journey on 29 September, I've lost 8.5Kg and 58cm and I've reached the point where I am not losing any weight or cm.

I still have to loose 25.5Kg, 4 years ago my husband and I decided to TTC, I was diagnosed with PCOS. I was on the one infertility treatment after the other, I have gained more than 20kg. March this year, the doctor told me that we can do nothing further until I have lost the weight that I gained.

I have such a hard time losing the weight and decided to ask my GP for Duromine.
I did not loose a lot of weight in my first week only 2kg.

The weight loss is very slow, do anybody have any advise?

My current diet consist of Fruit and Vegetables and Protein.
I struggle with the water.

Hi
that's a fantastic loss well done. Can i ask how many mg of duromine are you on?? if you are on the lower doses maybe speak to your dr about increasing the strenth.
Do you do excercise aswell?? It might be that you may need to increase the amount of excercise or even change the type of excercise you do as sometimes our bodies can get used to a certain type of excercise and stop responding.
Maybe try to also change your diet a little for the same reason try some new foods.
Water definately helps so try to increase it if you can, i know its hard, maybe try adding some lemon or lime to the water to make it a bit more interesting.
It could just be that you are having a plateau, sometimes our bodies just take a break and then youll be surprised in the next week or so it starts coming off again.
Also do you measure yourself?? sometimes when you dont notice it in the scales you will still be loosing cm's thats always a good motivator to stay on track.
Good luck i hope it starts working again for you.

Reactions: Kate
I absolutely agree with everything that mumof2cuties said. Exercise, exercise, exercise. Even when you think your weight does not move anymore. Good luck!