30kgs Lighter. Progress Shot.

laura kate

laura kate

Just trying to be a slim shady
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
Adelaide
Emphasis on progress as clearly i have not reached my goal of 85(ish)kgs

I have lost 3 kilos since doing these and debated posting it. Originally these photos were for my eyes only but i personally feel so far (already) from where I started that i feel comfortable showing this photo.

Anyone who had been as big as my statting weight and lost a huge amount of weight will get when i say my life has changed in every way both physically and emotionally.

I wish more people would post before and after or progress shots because i think its important for people to see. Well it was for me anyway.
2016-03-16 22.30.06.jpg

Far out. 30 kgs.;) Absolutely awesome!!!! You must be over the moon. :) Enjoying lots more bubble baths too no doubt :laughing:

I particularly like the scribbly sad/neutral/smiley stages faces :p

I agree with you about the value in posting/seeing photos. I posted a before and progress photo at 2 months. Scary yes, but also empowering.

Keep it up chicky :cool:;):p:laughing:
Xx

Thankyou ladies! Im definitely enjoying bubbly baths now i fit!! Haha

It wasnt even hard. Because was so big i had to start with just walking. 15 mins every weekday And staying under 1.200 cals a day. (Not being hungry helped )

Reactions: Kate
Well done! Such an amazing difference.

Thank you for sharing the pics its inspiring for others (me) and also its hard to see the gradual changes in youself so seeing before and afters of others helps you get an idea of what sort of change has/can happen in your own body.

Frankie said:
Well done! Such an amazing difference.

Thank you for sharing the pics its inspiring for others (me) and also its hard to see the gradual changes in youself so seeing before and afters of others helps you get an idea of what sort of change has/can happen in your own body.

As unsettling as it may be i think everyone should take some yukky before photos. Because i became complacent and felt i had lost nothing until i put these pics together.
Anytime i miss hungry jacks or mcdonalds i look at my picture. It helps.

Reactions: sandy19
Wow what a difference ! I'm about to start my diet so I loved seeng your inspirational pics:) thanks

Reactions: laura kate
Awswome! You have done so well..no turning back!
You've inspired me to do some before and after shots too!
PS. You are very pretty!

laura kate said:
Emphasis on progress as clearly i have not reached my goal of 85(ish)kgs

I have lost 3 kilos since doing these and debated posting it. Originally these photos were for my eyes only but i personally feel so far (already) from where I started that i feel comfortable showing this photo.

Anyone who had been as big as my statting weight and lost a huge amount of weight will get when i say my life has changed in every way both physically and emotionally.

I wish more people would post before and after or progress shots because i think its important for people to see. Well it was for me anyway.
You

You look bloody amazing. Well done girl!!! Xxx

Congrats Laura!! Keep up the good work, that is a huge amount of dedication!

I started off around 120kg's and managed to lose 15kg in 1 month without duromine, but i was walking 8km 5 days a week with only fruit, vegetables, tuna and protein shakes. It finally got the point where i couldn't shift past the 3 digit number and the doc put me on duromine, it's definitely helping but I only take it 5 days a week (not on weekends). I'm not the biggest fan of it personally but I only do it so i get to my goal faster.

I don't know what your secret is to taking duromine and surviving everyday but that is just amazing! You look fantastic! Never Give Up!

Thanks ladies for all your positove comments! Im glad my pics have motivated some of you to keep going!!! Id love to see your progress shots one day soon

you have certainly motivated me Laura Kate. beautifully motivational photos. hold that head up proud.

laura kate said:
Thanks ladies for all your positove comments! Im glad my pics have motivated some of you to keep going!!! Id love to see your progress shots one day soon
Hey congrats on your weight loss so far, it's incredible :) love the face expressions and your posts are very motivational - I can't wait to be able to jump on the band Wagon and have noticeable results to post too (which reminds me I haven't taken a before photo) keep it up you are awesome :laughing:

I finally got a prescription on Saturday and will be taking my first dose tomorrow. Excited and nervous. Will definitely be taking before pictures for those days when I want hot chips and beer. Thank you for sharing :)

Before pictures are the best thing to team with weight loss. You wont recognize yourself in a couple of months. And you will cherish the after photo.
I never ever ever ever intended to share these pictures because of how ashamed i was. Dont get me wrong i still have a way to go but i just got to a point where i knew i would never be that big again and i felt far away enough from that first picture that it didnt bother me to have people see it. You will feel like that too. You will take personal pictures just for your eyes only. But trust me. Dont go naked in the pictures because you will want to show people one day.. SOON!!

Good luck everyone. I honestly hope you're all successful and push through the "cant be fucked" days. Xxxxx

I know what its like to give up or loose hope. I am lazy, unmotivated, weak willed, and ive done it (half way anyway). I still have about 30kgs to go and i know i will struggle. The last half is always harder to loose. But this forum is great. Utilize it. And utilize those rachet before pictures.

Amazing inspiration I am about to start on Wednesday and I'm the same weight as your starter picture, I saw some pictures from an 18th I went to this weekend and cried :( they are going to be my before pics, looking forward to posting an after in a few months! Congrats on your loss so far :laughing:

Lollyloz82 said:
Amazing inspiration I am about to start on Wednesday and I'm the same weight as your starter picture, I saw some pictures from an 18th I went to this weekend and cried :( they are going to be my before pics, looking forward to posting an after in a few months! Congrats on your loss so far :laughing:

I recommend taking some barely covered before pics as i did because it shows sooo much more and makes you determined never to be that again. Well good luck. Its hard but the first 2 months are critical. This is where most of the weight will come off fast. My 5th week i lost 12kgs just in that week! If you really are about as big as my starting weight.. ill warn you.. you wont notice a physical difference until about 20kgs. Others will. But you wont. Then one day you'll go to try on "that top" thats always been to small for you and it will be to big for you. This feeling is the best reward youll have from this!