• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

3 Weeks On 40mg And 9.3 Kilo Loss!!!! :)

IsaGirl86

IsaGirl86

Standard Member
Apr 2, 2015
Hi All,

Just thought I would share my weight loss. Been on the 40mg for just under 3 weeks now and have lost a total of 9.3kilos!!

My start weight was 123.1kgs
And my current weight 113.8kgs

I am feeling great and my dr said to keep up the good work, he also advised to take my measurements as you will lose a lot of cm's without it showing on the scales.

I still eat a small healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner with small snacks in between with a green tea in mornings and one every night. No junk food or sugary food/drinks.

Still haven't exercise as much as I would like too.. Only been on treadmill once for 30mins but have done small arm weights and some sit ups but certainly not as much a I probably should!

But getting on those scales this morning has really made me fell like this is actually achievable... I FEEL GREAT!!! :)

That's excellent weight loss :) congratulations :)

And the more exercise will come with time :) just a matter of making it a habit :)

Please keep us updated:)

IsaGirl86 said:
Hi All,

Just thought I would share my weight loss. Been on the 40mg for just under 3 weeks now and have lost a total of 9.3kilos!!

I am feeling great and my dr said to keep up the good work, he also advised to take my measurements as you will lose a lot of cm's without it showing on the scales.

I still eat a small healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner with small snacks in between with a green tea in mornings and one every night. No junk food or sugary food/drinks.

Still haven't exercise as much as I would like too.. Only been on treadmill once for 30mins but have done small arm weights and some sit ups but certainly not as much a I probably should!

But getting on those scales this morning has really made me fell like this is actually achievable... I FEEL GREAT!!! :)
Congratulations:laughing::laughing::laughing:!!!!!
Well done, you are an inspiration to all. Keep it up. You must feel amazing;)

Congrats, IsaGirl!! :)

Don't worry about exercises now, the main thing is that you do them daily. Your body needs to feel it is in an active mode. And I think you are doing more than many other people do at this stage. Keep up the good work!

[QUOTis good news ="IsaGirl86, post: 14461, member: 5933"]Hi All,

But getting on those scales this morning has really made me fell like this is actually achievable... I FEEL GREAT!!! :)[/QUOTE]
That I

Well done. That's so amazing. Just the thing I needed to read. Day 3 here. I hope I can achieve similar goals to you. You're an inspiration. Keep up the amazing work x

Reactions: IsaGirl86
image.jpg
Hi there all,

Have been so busy with life in general and actually forgot that I joined this forum back in April when I started Duromine so I thought I would update y'all on my progress so far!

April 2015- 123.1kg Start weight

Nov 2015- 92.8kgs

= 30.3kg LOSS IN 6 1/2months

Still have 18kgs to lose to reach my Goal Weight of 75kgs
And have given myself until April 2016 to do so
Dr says my chances of keeping it off are really high due to after initially fast weight drop at start I have steadied and will work in my favour!

Healthy eating and portion control as well as dicipline have been the key things for me and I do minimum excercise 1-2 times a week... Light weights and excercise bike for 30min(18klm) I am feeling really good about myself and my whole lifestyle change I don't really have a great before photo to show comparison but I've got these few pics to she progress! Anyone out there wanting to give Duromine a go... Go for it I say but remember it's hard work and not a miracle pill... You just have to have the right mind set to do it and you will achieve... I believe in each and every one of you

Getting there

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 697
Keep it up! Good luck ladies!

Wow well done!!!! I agree about having to put the hard work in!!