2nd Week No Loss????

KylieF

Standard Member
Oct 14, 2014
Hi I am due to weigh in for my second week on duromine 30mg and after losing 3kg in the first week it looks to have stopped. I'm sticking to a 1200 calorie per day diet and exercising 30-60mins 5days a week. Can anyone tell me why my weight loss would have stalled? Any suggestions on kick starting it again?

Reactions: 8Fox8

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
Hi, Kylie.

No worries, this is common for everybody. First you lose greatly, then your weight loss seems to stop. In different people it happens in a different way. You cannot get any guarantee when it comes to your body and health. Nobody can give you a precise instruction you will lose this much or that much here and then. Just calm down and keep going. At least you have no side effects, as others do. Oh, now I see your SW is 88kg it is not a Duromine weight if you ask me. Most people can lose without the pills with this amount of body weight, ah well you know best what to do. I ment that it is not an obese category, so your weight loss might be slower than in other people. That's all.

Anyways, you will lose as much as you want if you work hard, have a great week! ;)

marzik89

Standard Member
Oct 28, 2014
Hi Kylie,

My starting weight was 86kg. I'm into my second week of duromine 30mg. First week I lost 5kg. I'm half way through week 2 and have fluctuated 300grams here and there but stuck on 80.5kg. I stick to 1000 calories, workout high intensity for 30 minutes, 6 days a week and I too am feeling quite frustrated. I do have another appointment with my GP in 2 weeks which he said he can put me on 40mg. I really hope it works....

KylieF

Standard Member
Oct 14, 2014
Thanks Kate & Marzik... I actually realised that I was a bit constipated (sorry TMI) so once that was sorted I re weighed today and have actually lost 1.2kg this week (4.2kg total)... on top of that my period has arrived earlier than expected so I am guessing that is all factoring in..

I am only using the Duromine as a starter due to being very easily discouraged and am trying to lose weight to have a second baby.. I had been on fertility drugs for 6 months without success and dr suggested trying to lose some weight before trying again..

shazzabig

Standard Member
Oct 29, 2014
I weigh in tomorrow for my second week weigh in and all week i have been up and down. I am a little devastated that i have wasted a week by not losing. Hopefully next week three will be a winner for us all.

shazzabig

Standard Member
Oct 29, 2014
Congratulations on the loss this week Kylie.
I hope tomorrow when I wake i see a result like that too.