• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

21 Kilos Lost ..... 7 To Go!

Belinda

Belinda

Standard Member
Oct 2, 2013
Victor Harbor SA
I'm actually doing it. In my hectic and Chaos filled life, sometimes organised Chaos other times not so organised I've managed to put me first instead of last!
Being a mum to four beautiful boys, and having a partner that works away seven -ten days at a time. With no family in this state to help its Hectic and chaotic in the best way possible!
Me time use to be comfort eating , I would eat to reward myself for getting through the day with out having a mental breakdown. I told my self I deserved the treats, and justified it to myself time and time again.

Me time now is 20 -30 kilometres a day on my excercise bike. Or having a beautiful walk overlooking the Whitsunday's. The only thing that hasn't changed is that I still tell myself I deserve this.
I have completely changed my life, it is a weightloss journey yes. But it's been a lifestyle change that will stay with me forever.
We think as Mothers that we should put ourselves last, however this is where we go wrong. We end up fat miserable unhappy and probably un enjoyable for our loved ones to be around!

Good Luck to All :) Only you can Make this happen :)

Nothing tastes as good as skinny does!!!!!

My age is 29
My height is 153
Starting weight 83!
Current weight 62!
Goal 55! (Then ill decide if I want to go to 50 )

Belinda said:
We think as Mothers that we should put ourselves last, however this is where we go wrong. We end up fat miserable unhappy and probably un enjoyable for our loved ones to be around!

Good Luck to All :) Only you can Make this happen :)
So true!! I totally agree with you on this point, Belinda. Yes, our kids need all the best from us - mothers, but we still shouldn't forget to look after ourselves. Because once they grow up they want to see you healthy and beautiful. Besides every woman deserves to stay a woman forever! You're cool, Belinda, I wish you reach your goal and every single lady here, too!;););)

GO GO GO!!

Reactions: JulieNZ
Oh Thanks Kate I can't wait to be able to post that I have reached my goal weight!

Reactions: Kate
Great to read about your journey, I'm doing the same for me - placing importance on me! Thanks for sharing and giving me something to look forward to.

That is absolutely amazing. Well done!! How long have you been on Duromine?

Thank you Mish! Close to six months since my first script. In between scrips I have had a month off, under doctors advice so I don't get addicted. I don't loose huge amounts a week but if I can loose five in a month I'm over the moon! Good luck to you! It's nice to get a reply of congratulations. Some days it's what keeps me motivated!

Unreal results really motivating to here :)

Well done and Congratulations Belinda, very motivating.:)

Fantastic thanks for sharing. Im one day one and feeling determined

Welcome, Shellz! Hope you'll be fine dutring your therapy, too.;)

Reactions: shellz