2 Years Of Success And Having A Round 2

Erin Shields

Erin Shields

Standard Member
Nov 1, 2018
My short success story, originally weighing 126kgs It took me 5 years to drop down to a stable weight of around 105kgs, I hit my plateu and simply coukdnt get any lower, i met my partner and he encouraged constant healthy eating and light exercise which in the best of cases I really dislike but I'm lucky to have his support. Finally I sought assistance from a GP after losing another 2kgs on my own. I was on a mixture of 15mg 30mg and 45mg of 'D' and after about 5-6 months I ended up losing 20kgs unfortunately I havent been able to keep the weight off which has lead to another round of hard core dieting and duromine.

SW-126kgs
Naturally lost to- 103kgs
AD- 82kgs
CW-89.9kgs

I plan on dropping another 15kgs to hit my all time goal of 75kgs which would deem me a "Healthy" BMI Weight range.
Looking forward to the next 3 months wish me luck
Screenshot_20181102-141021_Facebook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome @Nicole Shields and congrats on your success so far! You’ve done so well!

Best of luck with the next leg of your journey! I look forward to hearing about your experience and successes - you’ve got this!

My CW is actually about the same as yours funnily enough, and also aiming for a GW of around 75kg ‘healthy bmi range’ :)

I just moved from 15mg to 30mg and feeling a bit of the jitters. Which one are you on this time?

Amazing pics @Nicole Shields - you must be really proud of what you accomplished!

I too wish you every success and I am sure you will be able to accomplish your goals :)

what an inspiration this thread is!

keep up the great work ladies,
if only i had as much power as you Nicole!
iv'e said this before many times, Duromine is like Magic x
sometimes hard to control like Harry potters wand,
it only works if you know how to use it..

Hugs
Dre

Reactions: Lindberg and Demi_D
incredible changes well done