• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine Day 2

im really thirsty too, its annoying actually because its so cold where I live at the moment I only want hot tea, not cold water to drink
Not sure what you can do about the sleep, I have some nights where I wake up at 1am and then don't go back to sleep until about 3 or 4. But then its really strange, normally I would be so tired and cranky the next day but im ok, don't feel any different. Then other nights im really tired and sleep all night so I have no idea how it works.

I do get head spins sometimes, I hate them.

Glad that the symptoms have stopped for you. How are your eating habits going? Are you eating the right foods (Healthy Foods)? I know that it sounds like hard work trying to drink all that water but I found that if I was really honest with myself and accountable for what I was eating and drinking I would have been just convincing myself that I was doing really well, when if fact I wasn't. Duromine gives you that window of opportunity to eat right, and yes, you may have to force yourself to eat 3,4 maybe 5 times a day but in reality that is what the body required to loose weight, it needs to not go into starvation mode so when you do eat it keeps as much fat from the food to think that it needs that to live. Just don't be the one that writes in a forum that you have been off Duromine and you have put all the weight back on plus more.The length of time you are on it (3 months max) is enough to break any unhealthy habits and gain new ones. Exercise is a must in eyes, it aids the tablet and also the other health benefits are monumental. Good luck and rock on, stay fab :)

Reactions: JennyGordonii
hi all,
i have just started on the 40mg duromine, starting weight 116.9, 176cm tall, goal weight 85, so lots to loose i am unable to exercise at the moment due to a hip problem but my doctor has put me on a special diet and the tablets to help reduce my weight. have hardly slept since starting but don't feel tired, hopefully it will settle down i am so determined to loose this weight for so many reasons I've got my fingers crossed i can do it :)

Reactions: shellyisme
You can do it! Little steps at a time and soon you will feel lighter and better.
Don't look at everybody else's results, other than that as a motivator, because when you compare them with yours, may discourage you sometimes. Just trust your body and you will become a new person! Good luck, darling!

Reactions: Molly2014
Absolutely agree with Kate :)
Good luck to you & look forward to hearing of your milestones... :) helps to make me more determined too! X

Thanks so much for your support, One week in and i have lost 3.9kilos so i am very happy with that. I have had the worst dry mouth but it encourages me to drink lots so thats ok. Sleep has been very little 4-5Hours a night still with heaps of energy. So far so good.

3.9kg! That is awesome. Gosh that must make you feel great. I am hoping for at least 2! Be so good for my state of mind! :)

Yeah it sure does, the hard work pays off. You can do it as long as you watch what you eat, weight loss is 80% what you put in your mouth and as i can't do a lot of exercise atm i think if you can focus on your food first the exercise will follow. Good luck and keep me posted its good to have someone to motivate you.

Well done 3.9 kg is a great loss can't wait to hear how your journey goes I just started on my weight loss journey.

Reactions: Nicka
Week 2 update, Lost 1.2kilos this week so 5.1kg down now in 2 weeks which is great, already feeling so positive and not being hungry is just the best feeling. my sleep has settled back to normal. i am now excited to get on the scales each week.

Reactions: shellyisme
Congratulation Nicka!:laughing: Feeling positive make a big difference, keep it up!

Week 5 update 7.6 kilos lost now, so close to the first goal of 10 kilos can't wait to get there :)

today is my second day, I found I had boundless energy and doubled my usual exercise yesterday and look to do the same today. I weighed in this morning and look to have lost 1.5kgs already :) It may be fluid but its good motivation to work out :)

Nothing better than good motivation! Any loss is a good loss, so even if it is only water you know that you are on the right track!

Reactions: Kyles and Melmo
2.2kg down since starting.
I have been thinking it was all fluid, but now I am pretty confident its a loss.
I hope to double my efforts with exercise in week two and hope to continue to lose :)

Reactions: Typical_Jules
yes, success!! i think a lot of us had big losses in the first week :) don't expect the same in the second week, it does slow down somewhat.

Reactions: Melmo
That's what happened to me. I lost 3.2 the first week and only 300 grams the second week so don't be disappointed if tour experience the same as it seems quite common. But def keep up your enthusiasm of eating healthy and exercising as it will all pay off ^_^

Thanks guys, I actually need to stay off the scales I think. I hoped back on tonight after 69.5 this morning, and am at 70.6...which made me feel awful! even though its still a loss. I guess its because I have so much emotionally invested in this. Not to mention financially for filling the script lol. will try to stay positive and not get my hopes up too high :)

Hi melmo, we are a similar weight. I weight 68.5kg. How much do you want to lose? I am hoping to weight 65kg by sept 20 and hopefully get to 60 by christmas. It's so hard as I have been 70kg-71kg for about 3 years and eat well but can't lose weight. Hoping that duromine helps me get back to my goal. I'm am like you, I need to stay if the scales a little!

Reactions: Melmo
i agree with trying to stay off the scales, very frustrating to see an increase after working hard at reducing calories. i weigh myself every day:cool: i have also invested a lot emotionally
hang in there ladies its a long road...

Reactions: Debbie74 and Melmo