• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

1st Week + 6 Week Update! *pics*

D

durodani93

Standard Member
Aug 22, 2014
newcastle
I put off weighing myself all week so I wouldn't be disappointed; stepped in the scales this morning and BAM! 81KG!! Very chuffed!
That's a 3.5kg loss, plus:
10cm off waist, 7cm off hips, 9cm off my bust :( and 3cm off my thunder thighs!
C'mon ladies we can do this! :laughing:

Last edited:
Very nice, great result int tribe first week, first week rocks :) Don't expect that next week, you just plugging along:) And measuring is a great way to check as well, glad I did this

durodani93 said:
I put off weighing myself all week so I wouldn't be disappointed; stepped in the scales this morning and BAM! 81KG!! Very chuffed!
That's a 3.5kg loss, plus:
10cm off waist, 7cm off hips, 9cm off my bust :( and 3cm off my thunder thighs!
C'mon ladies we can do this! :laughing:
How excited you must be!! :) :)
Great result for a week of patience and determination don't you think?!
We all can do this! I am looking forward to sharing my first weigh in results with you all mid next week.
Yaaaaaaaaaay! !!! :) :)

Reactions: durodani93
2nd week weigh in:
-1.2kg (@Typical_Jules you were so right!)
But I have been pretty slack with my exercise this week too...Going to get back into it tomorrow!
-2cm off hips, -4cm of bust, -2cm off thighs and no change in waist.
Still pleased. But where is my 6pack???:p

Great result :) nice work 2 weeks I':) I didn't exercise for the first few weeks but was very active

1 month update! -7kgs!!! Had a doctor appt. and got a script refill and she's happy with my progress. I'm doing quote well I feel with no side effects.
Have been "slacking off" this last week or so: no exercise, snacking, naughty food (which afterwards i feel extra awful for eating because i DONT ACTUALLY WANT IT IN THE FIRST PLACE! Gaaaah! ), drinking on a couple of special occasions...
Going to step it up this next month and lose 7 more! Haha

So after a (quite) a few slip-ups, splurges, and not nearly as much exercise as I should be, my 6 week weight is now 75kg!! That's a 9kg weight loss (and I hope after 1 more month of duromine I can get to 69! With much more hard work...).
This is the lightest I can ever remember being. I'm slowing learning to *like* certain aspects of my body and gain some confidence; I even stood in the mirror comparing chubby bellies with my housemate, which was massive because in the 10yrs we've been friends she had never ever seen it and neither had anyone else!! A small thing but surprisingly liberating haha, especially when she said I could wear a bikini (don't believe her but still felt nice to hear).
Anyway thought I'd make a before/after pic to keep me motivated. It's my first time doing this but we're all anonymous here right?! Haha
ps. Excuse the dirty room & mirror...
photogrid_1413713686611-jpg.292
https://nevergiveupteam.com/community/attachments/photogrid_1413713686611-jpg.292/

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1413713686611.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1413713686611.jpg
    548.3 KB · Views: 4,767
Wow you are looking great.
I so wish I had a before pic. At 117 kg there was no way I was going to take one and am now regretting it. I would love to compare what the loss of 20+ kilos has done to my body.
You really have a defined waist now and you seem to be standing taller too.
Well done.

Wow! Total bikini bod!! You look amazing. Keep it up.

Hey...my mini goal is to shed at least 3-5kg a week.tomorrow is my 7th day my weigh-in.fingers crossed as I hadn't eaten as I used to.i can only manage a meal a day,i try to eat more but I just can't as I would feel nauseous but drinking plenty of water