1st Goal Reached!!!

KaylaLouise

Premium Member
Jul 29, 2014
Milperra NSW
At the end of week 3 I had a good loss of 1.3kgs taking me to 4.8kgs total loss since I started. I was super happy but dammed that 200 grams I missed out on to reach my first goal of loosing 5 kgs.

I had a sneaky mid week weigh in this morning and I got that damn 200 grams AND 200 more! ^_^

I can now officially say I've lost 5 kgs and 200 grams lol

Very happy this morning ^_^

Typical_Jules

Premium Member
Jul 26, 2014
Yay! It's the little things! I love mini goals! Good work! I keep setting mini goals,,bmi under 30 is one :)

Melmo

Standard Member
Aug 12, 2014
KaylaLouise, I am daily logging on my info page on here at the moment, but I use the myfitnesspal to log my weekly weight as well as the duromine livinglite website cause they have a graph :) Im on my second week at the moment and will do my two weekly weigh in on Wednesday. I'm trying not to expect too much cause I don't want to feel let down x

KaylaLouise

Premium Member
Jul 29, 2014
Milperra NSW
I have have started logging on my fitness pal too. Mainly weight loss and exercise for a rough idea, I'm not weighing my food so not really logging that as it wouldn't be accurate. Feel free to add me if you want, same user name.

I found the first 2 weeks I was fairly negative, I guess I was desperate for it to work I was so worried it wouldn't. Even after my first loss of 3.2kgs I was sure that I'd either put it back on or not lose anymore. Week 2 I only lost 300 grams but it took me to 3.5kgs and that was exciting. Then I was determined to get to 5kgs. Sounds so much better to say to someone then 3.5kgs. The last 2 weeks my head space was a lot better. I think it's very easy for us to get a little too caught up in this weight loss journey. As long as your eating enough, drinking enough water and moving I'm sure you will lose some weight. It's all we can do, there is so much going on in our body's that you just have to focus on the thing you have the power to change and not stress/obsess over things you can't.

Reactions: Debbie74 and Melmo

Melmo

Standard Member
Aug 12, 2014
Im weighing every morning partly because i'm curious about water weight. But I will be happy with whatever loss I get as long as I have a loss. I have tried long and hard to lose this weight and I feel like this is my chance to do it :) I have to admit I am weighing every morsel of food and exercising a well, but only because once I drop some of this weigh I will be able to move more and then stay active and not have to think about the kJ value of everything down to the lettuce on my salad wrap. I must seem obsessive but my aim is to get this done then maintain it, and i wanna do everything in my power to help me get there. even if it means weighing a piece of meat like i did tonight before i made dinner lol. x

KaylaLouise

Premium Member
Jul 29, 2014
Milperra NSW
Hopefully they'll never have to learnt this lesson and by you equipping yourself with the right tools and experiences the won't have to :) so whilst they may think mums gone a little kookoo it'll benefit them in the end :)

Reactions: Melmo

Beautiful B

Standard Member
Jul 7, 2014
Cape Town South Africa
Hi Kayla.. Congrats on your loss. I'm so proud of you and I'm sure you feel pretty amazing... Keep up the good work!!! I've decided to go back on 30mg seeing that its my last month on Duromine starting on the 28th.. Feeling kinda nervous, hoping I won't experience the same side effects as in month 1... Will keep you posted.. And chat to you soon..

KaylaLouise

Premium Member
Jul 29, 2014
Milperra NSW
Are you going down to 30 or up to 30? That's one of the the reason I stayed on the same dosage as it is working and I don't have bad side effects but saying that I found it a little hard to get to sleep last night and woke up during the night and found it hard to go back to sleep. Maybe it was just a coincidence that I start my second packet yesterday.

I really want to reach my next goal but it's only just dawned on me that I lost half of the weight I lost in the first week so I really need to start moving more to get anywhere close to my 2nd mini goal