1st Day Of Duromine 40 mgs :)

BigMamaPlus3

Standard Member
Nov 7, 2014
Hello all :) , can you please advise me of the big NO NO's & the OKAY's - food wise/drink wise please whilst trying to shed kilos on duromine!!

mumof2cuties

Standard Member
Nov 6, 2014
Hi welcome, I think as far as good and drink goes as long as you are eating sensibly ie low fat etc and try to ensure you still eat 3 meals a day even if you don't feel hungry have something otherwise you will end up feeling weak and tired, your body still needs food for fuel to be able to function, also try and make sure you have plenty of water I'm not 100% sure but I don't think you can drink alcohol while taking duromine, excercise always help too, good luck with your journey :)

shazzabig

Standard Member
Oct 29, 2014
My doctor and I have a three month plan for duromine.
My calories will be between 1000-1200cal a day. I will have a high protein diet as in the past they have been the ones that I have found most effective. I cut sugar out of my diet three months ago so I will continue with that too. I also from tomorrow will be going to the gym 5 days a week.

From what I do know about nutrition and your body its that no matter how quick you want to lose weight starving yourself will not do you any favors. Your metabolism will slow down which will hinder your weight loss. Use duromine to help decrease the amount you are eating but most certainly make sure you are still eating 5 small meals a day at a very min 3.

Good luck

IsabellaGrace

Standard Member
Feb 5, 2015
My doctor and I have a three month plan for duromine.
My calories will be between 1000-1200cal a day. I will have a high protein diet as in the past they have been the ones that I have found most effective. I cut sugar out of my diet three months ago so I will continue with that too. I also from tomorrow will be going to the gym 5 days a week.

From what I do know about nutrition and your body its that no matter how quick you want to lose weight starving yourself will not do you any favors. Your metabolism will slow down which will hinder your weight loss. Use duromine to help decrease the amount you are eating but most certainly make sure you are still eating 5 small meals a day at a very min 3.

Good luck
Let's just say you don't eat at all on this pill and you end up loosing weight, are u garunteed to put it all back on once ur off the pill?

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
Let's just say you don't eat at all on this pill and you end up loosing weight, are u garunteed to put it all back on once ur off the pill?
You will put weight back on if you return to old lifestyle and keep eating junk food again. No pills can help here. People must be ready to change their thinking and then use Duromine.