• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Proven 1'st Aussie proven seller - Ozempic/Duromine/Saxenda/Metermine/Xenical available!

Lovebunny said:
Looking to buy please......sent you a pm :)
Hey Lovebunny! Please check personal messages.

Charlotte said:
photo_2020-08-13_13-22-45-jpg.1510

I'm Charlotte and I've been approved by the forum team here to sell Duromine in AUSTRALIA:sun:

Currently available Duromine 40 mg only. The price is 590 AUD per 1 pack (include standard shipping).:bomb: If you want the pills to be delivered faster, I can offer express delivery.

Shipping:
  • Standard shipping (5-7 days) - included
  • Express delivery (1-3 days) + 30 AUD
Why you should buy from me?!
  • No borders, guaranteed delivery!
  • Payments via Transferwise only
  • Tracking number
  • Only 30 packs per week available, please reserve your order!
Feel free to PM me, and I'll be happy to answer your questions and provide you with original Duromine pills. :innocent:

Charlotte said:

I'm Charlotte and I've been approved by the forum team here to sell Duromine in AUSTRALIA:sun:

Currently available Duromine 40 mg only. The price is 590 AUD per 1 pack (include standard shipping).:bomb: If you want the pills to be delivered faster, I can offer express delivery.

Shipping:
  • Tracking number
Feel free to PM me, and I'll be happy to answer your questions and provide you with original Duromine pills. :innocent:
Hi my name is Shelley , I would like to buy the Duromine 40 mg pills please ?

Reactions: Charlotte
Shelleyanne said:
Hi my name is Shelley , I would like to buy the Duromine 40 mg pills please ?
Hi Shelleyanne,
Please check your personal messages :heart:

Is that 30 pills 1pack for 40 mg $ 90 So sorry about all my mistakes I am new to all this forum stuff so I will apologise in advance ???

Shelleyanne said:
Is that 30 pills 1pack for 40 mg $ 90 So sorry about all my mistakes I am new to all this forum stuff so I will apologise in advance ?
Exactly, 1 pack of Duromine 40 mg contains 30 pills.
The price per pack is 590 AUD. :sun:

Hi Charlotte interested in purchasing 30 mg

Nanna T said:
Hi Charlotte interested in purchasing 30 mg
Hi Nanna,

I can offer you Metermine 30 mg, which is also produced by iNova and is a complete analogue of Duromine 30 mg.

:bomb:Price - 460 AUD per pack (the cheapest on the forum:party:)
:bomb:Express shipping - FREE

Charlotte said:

Shipping:
  • Tracking number

Charlotte said:

Shipping:
  • Tracking number
Hi Charlotte ~ can I buy 2 packs Duromine 40 express deliverer. I can do it through transferwise for $1610. Is this available now?

Gwendolyn said:
Hi Charlotte ~ can I buy 2 packs Duromine 40 express deliverer. I can do it through transferwise for $1610. Is this available now?
Yes, I always have full stock of Duromine and Metermine, Gwen! Let's go to personal messages ;)

Charlotte said:

Shipping:
  • Tracking number
Hi Charlotte,

I am looking to buy 1 pack of Duromine 40mg from you Express post. Can you let me know how to go about this.
cheers

Reactions: April and Charlotte
madamovary said:
Hi Charlotte,

I am looking to buy 1 pack of Duromine 40mg from you Express post. Can you let me know how to go about this.
cheers
Hi madamovary,

Of course! Please check personal messages.

Charlotte said:

Shipping:
  • Tracking number
Great service, highly recommend. Delivered within 2 days. Very responsive to messages lovely to deal with.

Hi Charlotte, I would like to buy a box if possible? Thanks