Proven 1'st Aussie proven seller - Duromine and Metermine available!

Charlotte

Charlotte

Premium Seller
Aug 14, 2020
Great service, highly recommend. Delivered within 2 days. Very responsive to messages lovely to deal with.
Thank you for the feedback! It's also a pleasure to cooperate with you :sun: :kissing_heart:

L

Littleminx88

Premium Member
Dec 10, 2020
View attachment 1510
I'm Charlotte and I've been approved by the forum team here to sell Duromine in AUSTRALIA:sun:

Currently available Duromine 40 mg only. The price is 590 AUD per 1 pack (include standard shipping).:bomb: If you want the pills to be delivered faster, I can offer express delivery.

Shipping:
  • Standard shipping (5-7 days) - included
  • Express delivery (1-3 days) + 30 AUD
Why you should buy from me?!
  • No borders, guaranteed delivery!
  • Payments via Transferwise only
  • Tracking number
  • Only 30 packs per week available, please reserve your order!
Feel free to PM me, and I'll be happy to answer your questions and provide you with original Duromine pills. :innocent:
Hi is this available and is it easy to get to the Gold Coast

Charlotte

Charlotte

Premium Seller
Aug 14, 2020
Hi is this available and is it easy to get to the Gold Coast
Sure, I can mail Duromine anywhere in Australia. No problems with delivery.
Please check your personal messages. :innocent:

Reactions: Dre
Scooter

Scooter

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2020
Good morning, I’m looking to purchase 2 boxes to start. Could you please let me know what you have and how long shipping takes? Thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte

Premium Seller
Aug 14, 2020
Good morning, I’m looking to purchase 2 boxes to start. Could you please let me know what you have and how long shipping takes? Thanks
Hey, Scooter! I sell original iNova Duromine and Metermine pills. I do standard (5-7 days) and express (1-3 days) delivery.

L

Littleminx88

Premium Member
Dec 10, 2020
View attachment 1510
I'm Charlotte and I've been approved by the forum team here to sell Duromine in AUSTRALIA:sun:

Currently available Duromine 40 mg only. The price is 590 AUD per 1 pack (include standard shipping).:bomb: If you want the pills to be delivered faster, I can offer express delivery.

Shipping:
  • Tracking number
Feel free to PM me, and I'll be happy to answer your questions and provide you with original Duromine pills. :innocent:
Came nice and quick and Charlotte was a pleasure to deal with. And she was quick to communicate.

• Love
Reactions: Charlotte
Roquentin

Roquentin

Premium Member
Nov 5, 2020
View attachment 1510

Shipping:
  • Tracking number
View attachment 1510

Shipping:
  • Tracking number
Hello Charlotte, I’m a return customer. Do you have any Duromine or Metermine available to buy at the moment? TIA

Charlotte

Charlotte

Premium Seller
Aug 14, 2020
Hello Charlotte, I’m a return customer. Do you have any Duromine or Metermine available to buy at the moment? TIA
Hello Roquentin,

Of course, both are available for sale. Let's go to personal messages ;)

C

Chelsea1987

Premium Member
Nov 13, 2020
Hello Roquentin,

Of course, both are available for sale. Let's go to personal messages ;)
You can’t wrong purchasing from charlotte once paid she sends it ASAP and a pleasure to deal with thanks charlotte I will need to get some more soon

• Love
Charlotte

Charlotte

Premium Seller
Aug 14, 2020
You can’t wrong purchasing from charlotte once paid she sends it ASAP and a pleasure to deal with thanks charlotte I will need to get some more soon
Thank you for being my loyal customer, dear! I'm always happy when my clients are happy. :sun: :sun: :sun:

J

justbean2006

Premium Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hi Charlotte,

Looking to purchase 40mg box of Duromine. Do you have any for sale?

Roquentin

Roquentin

Premium Member
Nov 5, 2020
39E30418-84C1-4291-9177-AA59603529BA.jpeg

Thank you again Charlotte - received in a jiffy via express post - highly recommended, reliable and trustworthy seller.

Scooter

Scooter

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2020
Absolutely, couldn’t be happier with Charlottes service. I would 100% recommend her as a seller.