15mg Duromine, How Much Did You Lose On It?

jordeah

Standard Member
Feb 16, 2015
I did manage to lose 11kg on my own, but seem to be struggling with the rest!! So my doctor put me on duromine to try.
I'll be on it 7 days on wednesday. So I will weigh then, but I don't think I would had lost much; if any!

I'll go up to 30mg next month.
But how much have you guys lost on 15mg?

SW: 107.6
CW: 96.6
GW: 72

jaslyn

Standard Member
Feb 12, 2015
South Australia
Hi, I started exactly 2 weeks ago. My doctor also prescribed me 15mg and for me it didn't do anything to my appetite, so after 4 days or so I upped it to 30mg and that did the trick. I've been able to skip a few days, or take 30mg one day and 15mg the next to keep the effect going. That's just my experience. I'm going to keep a few 15mg tablets in case I need to taper down when I stop as I've heard people can get withdrawl. The doctor weighed me today and I have lost 6.5kg in 2 weeks. I didn't weigh myself in-between.

Kiara

Standard Member
Jul 12, 2015
I'm on day 3 on 15mg. I have 35 kilos to loose, I thought it may be too small of a dosage but doctor knows best :)

I weigh myself regularly and so far I've lost 1.8 kilos. Like you, I did some weightloss on my own. I get so excited over the loss, but I know I have a long way to go. Hoping I'll be down most of the way by Christmas... Big dream but I am really hoping to get there

Wishing you all the luck for your journey!

Kiara

Standard Member
Jul 12, 2015
I'm on day 3 on 15mg. I have 35 kilos to loose, I thought it may be too small of a dosage but doctor knows best :)

I weigh myself regularly and so far I've lost 1.8 kilos. Like you, I did some weightloss on my own. I get so excited over the loss, but I know I have a long way to go. Hoping I'll be down most of the way by Christmas... Big dream but I am really hoping to get there

Wishing you all the luck for your journey!
I have lost 3kgs in my first week on 15mg

Danica

Standard Member
Jul 19, 2015
Today was my second day on the 15mg, I weighed myself yesterday when I started as well as this morning to see if it had any effect since it didn't really suppress my appetite and I was mostly hungry. To my surprise I am down 1.2 kg, probably just water weight but I was excited when I saw this as I am also a bit skeptical about the low dose. Hopefully tge rest of the week will go as well as my first day.