15mg don't know what to do

Louise112

Standard Member
Sep 8, 2020
So I started 15mg of Duromine a week ago and so far I'm disappointed I've had a few side effects like really thirsty and drinking tonnes of water which means I need to pee every 15-20 minutes and I'm tired and have less energy than I did before I started im so so tired I am eating less I'm not binge eating of a night like I used to but my weight has not even shifted 100gm it's exactly the same and so is my measurement I obviously did expect miracles but I feel like I've been a little ripped off haha I don't know what else to do
P.s I also walk every day
I have my next doctors appointment in 3 weeks

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Hey Louise,

Thanks for sharing your experience. Sorry to hear about your discomfort with Duromine pills.
The lack of energy can be caused by your nutrition. Did you make any changes to your diet?

Louise112

Standard Member
Sep 8, 2020
No,no changes my diets always been pretty okay I don't usually eat anything too bad and I had to have a blood test last month to check I was in good health for IVF (which I haven't started yet) and all that came back perfect in health not lacking anything except maybe little low vitamin D which is normal here in Tasmania buy I take vitamins for that now but I did decide to skip a day of the duramine after this post just the 1 and ever since then it seems to have reset it and I feel loads better still not high energy like heaps of others have claimed but not constantly falling asleep haha the my weight has changed a tiny very small amount and I'm no longer constantly thirsty

Dee.needshelp

Standard Member
Sep 22, 2020
So I started 15mg of Duromine a week ago and so far I'm disappointed I've had a few side effects like really thirsty and drinking tonnes of water which means I need to pee every 15-20 minutes and I'm tired and have less energy than I did before I started im so so tired I am eating less I'm not binge eating of a night like I used to but my weight has not even shifted 100gm it's exactly the same and so is my measurement I obviously did expect miracles but I feel like I've been a little ripped off haha I don't know what else to do
P.s I also walk every day
I have my next doctors appointment in 3 weeks
how did you go? I’m planning on starting on 15mg, just seeing if you’ve had any changes?

Reactions: April