15 mg

A

Aupretty

Standard Member
Dec 9, 2020
What is the best time to take 15mg? I start tomorrow :)

Reactions: April
April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
What is the best time to take 15mg? I start tomorrow :)
Hey Aupretty,

The earlier you take your pill - the better! :innocent:
Congratulations on the start of your weight loss journey!:party: Stay positive and persistent and you'll get there - to the new YOU, new body and new healthy life:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

• Love
Reactions: Aupretty
P

Princesss

Premium Member
Dec 9, 2020
How you finding it @Aupretty ?

A

Aupretty

Standard Member
Dec 9, 2020
Hey Aupretty,

The earlier you take your pill - the better! :innocent:
Congratulations on the start of your weight loss journey!:party: Stay positive and persistent and you'll get there - to the new YOU, new body and new healthy life:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
Thank you so much for your comment :heart_eyes:

A

Aupretty

Standard Member
Dec 9, 2020
How you finding it @Aupretty ?
I havent really noticed much difference at all. I think maybe because I am on the lowest dose.. i am take it at 5:30 each morning and am not having any trouble sleeping at all I'm still constantly hungry but its only the beginning :blush: X

P

Princesss

Premium Member
Dec 9, 2020
I havent really noticed much difference at all. I think maybe because I am on the lowest dose.. i am take it at 5:30 each morning and am not having any trouble sleeping at all I'm still constantly hungry but its only the beginning :blush: X
I'm doing optifast shakes with it too. 3 shakes a day veg. First day I was starving, 2nd not too bad cos I was busy. Today I'm going ok. Had a couple failed attempts at veg only recipes so I'm currently trying something new. Hunger is less today than it was. Friends told me it takes a few days to build up in your system. Haven't had any other symptoms except feeling cold. No prob sleeping.